chapter 40

Ur POV
I walk right behind Makoto not wanting to disturb the friendly reunion between him and the pink haired guy right in front of me. "So Makoto how have you been? Are you still swimming with Haruka?" 'He knows Haru? Who exactly is he?' "I've been fine, I'm still swimming with Haru but we still haven't gotten many members to join the team. Well the only person who's joined is (f/n), oh I almost forgot (f/n) this is Shigino Kisumi. Kisumi this is (l/n) (f/n)" I smile at the pink haired teen "it's nice to meet you Shigino-kun." I bow and then look at Makoto for help cause after this point I don't know what to do. "You can just call me Kisumi. That is if you let me call you (f/n)." I nod glad to not have to use honorifics, "Yeah that's fine." We then have a really long awkward silence and I'm not gonna lie I swear that Kisumi guy just kept glancing at me. 'Well......I should probably tell Makoto that we should go.' I turn to look at Makoto but suddenly feel someone grab my hand "Well we better go, I'll see you later Kisumi." Makoto waves to Kisumi while still holding on to my hand, he starts to pull on my arm but me being me I turned around and said goodbye to Kisumi. "It was really nice to meet you." He smiles and waves then walks away to wherever he was going.

Makoto's POV
'Why does Kisumi keep glancing at (f/n)?' I start to feel this really weird feeling in my chest, I was mad at....Kisumi. I was mad because he kept looking at (f/n), in that moment I grabbed (f/n)'s hand. "Well we better go, I'll see you later Kisumi." I start pulling (f/n) but I suddenly feel her let go and walk back towards Kisumi "it was really nice to meet you." She then runs back to me and smiles "let's go." I nod and we continue till we get to our date spot "Aw Makoto this is really nice." I look down at what I set out, it was a really simple picnic nothing special but enough to make (f/n) happy. We were at the park right under a Sakura tree I then decided to grab one of the flowers and give it to her. "Here it's pretty just like you." 'Did I really just say one of the cheesiest lines ever?' I suddly feel the flower being taken away from my hand and a small giggle "thanks." 'Yup I used a cheesy line, but I'm glad (f/n) found it amusing.'

------------------time skip---------------------
Back to Ur POV
Makoto and I had spent the whole day at the park just talking and making jokes, it was actually a really fun date. We finally reached my house and I would be lying if I said I wanted the date to be over. "Thank you Makoto, I had a lot of fun." I smile at the gentle giant before getting on my tip toes and kissing his cheek, I then run to my house a blushing mess. I decide to look out the window, and all I saw was Makoto standing right outside my house his face beat red and a shocked expression on his face. I giggled and went to my room I decided that Tuna and Saba could use some food, as I fed them Haru's visit replays in my head. 'What did I get myself into?' I groan as I flop on my bed and fall asleep.