chapter 24

I was walking to the front of the school entrance waiting for (b/g/f/n). 'He's late. Well I guess that's normal he never was one to come on time.' I suddenly see a (tall/short/medium) figure runing to me "(nickname)!!!" I waved and smirked at his tardiness "you're late." "I know but you know I've never been someone to come on time to anything." He says poking my arm "whatever c'mon the team's waiting for us." I grabbed his hand and led him to the pool "we're here!!!!" I yell in a sing song voice making everyone look at me and (b/g/f/n) "everyone this is (b/g/f/n), (b/g/f/n) this is Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Gou." He said hi and everyone did the same until Gou. "(B/g/f/n)-kun how long have you and (f/n) been dating?" I blushed and (b/g/f/n) was shaking his head and laughing "so it happens here too huh (f/n)?" Asks (bgf/n) everyone looks at us confused as we continue to laugh at our semi-inside joke. I saw Haru scowl and Makoto was frowning, I then saw Rei and Nagisa give each other a look that I didn't understand.  I decided to ask them later cause it looked like a team thing "so guys should we start practice?" I ask trying to ease the tension between my team mates "well if you guys are gonna start practice I better..." "Oi!" we all look at the chain linked fence and see a familiar red head with three other people "we came to visit!!!" yells Momo in a cheerful voice "who's he?" asks Nitori "guys this is my friend (bgf/n), (bgf/n) these are some of my other swim friends that go to Samezuka academy. This is Rin, Souske, Momo, and Nitori."

Rei's POV

I looked at the team while (f/n) and her friend (bgf/n) were laughing at something we didn't understand and I knew I wasn't the only one who didn't like this guy around I don't understand why but I really didn't want this guy to be in our group of friends. "Oi!" We here an all too familiar voice yell at us "we came to visit!!!" yells Momo in a voice that in my opinion isn't right for the situation "who's he?" asks Nitori  (f/n) introduces everyone and I looked at the Samezuka team and saw the exact same look we had in their eyes. I looked at Rin-senpai he nodded and I understood the message 'we need to get this guy away from our friend.'