chapter 15

Makoto's POV
I heard a small cry from the beach it sounded like (f/n) I ran as fast as I could until I saw Nagisa bending over (f/n) her eyes were closed "Nagisa what happened?!" "(F/n) shot Rei and I started to run after her. Then I shot her and she started to turn around but I think she tripped on her pants, I heard a crack and then when her head hit the ground she lost consciousness." Said Nagisa in a panicked voice I could see tears forming in his eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder doing my best to confort him "Nagisa it's not your fault it was all an accident. Call everyone tell them to meet me in the hospital I'll carry (f/n) there." Nagisa nodded, I picked up (f/n) her (h/c) hair tickling my arm as I carried her away.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haru's POV
I got a call from Nagisa telling me what happened to (f/n) I was fighting with Rin at the time after I told him I went running to the hospital, Rin at my heels when we got there everyone was sitting in the waiting room. The doctor walked in and told us she broke her ankle " then why is she unconscious?" Asked Gou "because of the impact of her head hitting the ground. It was hard but not hard enough to give a a concussion. You can go see her now if you want." Everyone started to walk in Makoto noticed that I hadn't moved "Haru aren't you gonna come see (f/n)?" Asked Makoto  "I have to get something first I'll be right back."

A/N- yea srry short chapter but I got out if school so I'll be updating a lot more :)