chapter 19

"(F/n)?" You turn around and find yourself staring into a pair of teal eyes you wipe a tear off your cheek "hey souske." You say in a small voice.

Souske's POV
"(F/n) what happened? Are you alright?" I ask her 'she doesn't look physically hurt, and she doesn't have her caste anymore so she should be fine. Unless she already pushed herself to hard.' I grab one of (f/n)'s shoulders "(f/n) did you do something to your leg? You just got your caste taken off you shouldn't over do it." "It's not that my leg's fine, I'm fine too." She says with another tear trying to get out "no your lying (f/n) why don't you tell me what happened ok?" She nods and starts standing up she starts brushing sand off her uniform "Souske is it ok if we go to my house I think I would feel more comfortable there." "Ok lead the way."
~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Once we get to my house Souske and I go to the kitchen "do you want anything to eat or drink?" I ask as I'm starting to get my carton of ben and jerry's ice cream (what a girl needs ice cream sometimes) "some water would be fine thank you. So will you now tell me what happened?" "Ok fine." I say as I'm about to put a spoonful of (f/ic) ice cream in my mouth. You tell him every thing that happened and what you had felt for the past 3 months, Souske just nodded and stayed quiet once you finished he spoke. "First things first I get how you feel about being helpless and having to relie on everyone but I don't think you should be mad at anyone, Haru's just trying to watch out for you he doesn't want anything to happen to you again. You just wanted to be free again, but you also have to understand that if you don't take care of yourself your freedom could be gone forever." I nod understanding everything and feeling like a complete jerk "why don't you go visit Haru and talk a little." "Your right thanks Souske." We fistbump and go our separate ways.