chapter 6

It was finally the end of the day, after lunch it had felt like each class was only a minute long but you knew it was only because you were finally gonna be able to swim. Makoto and Haru walked with you to the pool to show you where it was " ok we're finally here." Says Haru in a way that tells you that this is his favorite part of the day "Ok let's go!!!" You say running to the pool as fast as you can.

Makotos POV
I saw her running toward the pool she looked really cute almost like a child going in the water for the first time. She basically stood in front of the pool just starting at the water, it's crazy how so many of her actions remind me of Haru. "Come on Haru let's start practice." I started to turn to look at Haru but he was half way to the pool "Haru wait!!"

Harus POV
I never thought I would meet someone who almost loves the water as much as me she looks really cute just looking at the pool I notice her eyes have a look of longing in them 'is that how I look every time I look at the pool or the ocean?' Oh well I might as well just start walking it looks to me like Makoto isn't gonna move any time soon. As I started to walk I was half way to the pool when Makoto finally noticed I had left him "Haru wait!!"

Back to your POV
I looked at the water it looked beautiful the light was hitting the water at the perfect angle making seem like a bright, clear blue crystal. I started to take of my clothes when
Gou started to tell me in a hurried voice "(f/n) there's a girls locker room right over there you shouldn't even change out here!!!" "Gou it's fine I have my suit underneath my uniform I put it on while we had a small break in between class." As you explained the team started to crowed around you listening carefully to your story " why wait untill we have a break in between classes to change? Wouldn't it be easier to just wear it all day?" Asks Haru " it would but since I didn't know about the swim club till lunch I didn't really have a need to put it on." You explained "well it doesn't matter, WELCOME TO THE SWIM CLUB (f/n)!!!!" Says Gou in a very excited tone "thanks Gou, so are we gonna swim or not?" You notice that Haru was already running past you and diving into the pool not caring about anything else. "Well there goes Haru. " says Makoto "yeah when Haruka-senpai is close to water he doesn't care about anything else." Says Rei "that's true Haru-chan really does love water." You look at Haru 'his swimming is so beautiful, I wish I could swim like that.' You look at everyone and say "let's start practice!" Then you dive in hearing everyone splash in after you.