chapter 18

*a couple of days later*
"Ok miss (l/n) I want you to take it easy and when you walk, please walk slowly and carefully there's no need to rush if you do we'll have to put a caste on your leg again." "Ok I understand perfectly but when will I be able to swim cause I have practice every day after school." "You'll be able to swim again starting tomorrow but take it easy nothing intense." "Ok thank you." You managed to walk out the door of the hospital in a way that wasn't recommended you just wanted to surprise the team. Finally having your caste taken off meant swimming and not having to relie on everyone for help you jogged to school and found the team about to jump in the water. "Hey guys!" You yell the whole team turns around and see tou jogging, Gou is the first to notice that your caste is off "(f/n) you got your caste taken out! I'm glad, so when can you swim?" Asks Gou getting excited to see you swim again "I'm supposed to start tomorrow, but I don't have a caste anymore and my suit is in the locker room so I'm gonna change and swim a couple laps of free." You say starting to walk away from the group suddenly you feel someone grab your hand you turn around and see Haru "(f/n) you can't swim." Says Haru with a strict look in his eyes "Haru I'll be fine it's just a couple of laps. Besides the water has never hurt me." Everyone stared at the two of you you don't understand why until you realize what came out of Haru's mouth.
"Did Haru-chan actually tell someone not to swim?" Whispers Nagisa to Makoto "yeah he did." "Haru really I'll be fine it will be good prep work for my leg for tomorrow, after all tomorrow is the joint practice with Samezuka and I want to practice a bit." 'Gosh why does (f/n) have to be so stubborn.' Thinks Haru getting frustrated "you aren't going to swim just go home (f/n)." You were also frustrated with Haru for not letting you go in the water. "Fine! I'll see you guys tomorrow." You start walking away but once you get out of the pool gate you run. To many emotions were going on inside you, you were mad at Haru, frustrated for not being able to swim, and tired of having to relie on the team you suddenly stop when you reach the beach you walk close to the water fall/sit and start to cry. 'I hate being this weak.' You think hitting the sand getting mad at yourself for being a weak, crying girl with no grip on your emotions. You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder "(f/n)?