chapter 25

Rin's POV~time skip after practice~

"How about we go out to eat my treat." I say when I look around everyone has a huge smile on their face. "Really Rin-senpai??!" Asks Momo with a stupid grin on his face "Rin thank you so much but you really don't have to do that it would be to much money." Says (f/n) shaking her head her (h/c) hair going all over the place. I smirk 'it's adorable that she thinks that by saying no I won't pay. I won't pay for that friend of hers though, maybe dinner should be a small challenge.' "Sorry little mermaid I'm paying." I say patting her head she looks up at me and glares, I smirk down at her then pinch her cheek. "Oh c'mon (f/n) you know you like your new nickname." She swats my hand away and yells at me to shut up I just continue to smirk not caring. "So where do you guys want to eat?" I ask the group "Rin-chan we should go eat dumplings!" Says Nagisa "we should have a contest too, to see who can eat the most spicy dumplings!" He says excitement and a look in his eyes I knew we all shared. He didn't want the new guy with our friend either. "Ok since Rin is paying I guess I can eat as much as I like and beat all of you in the contest." Says (f/n) I laugh out loud just thinking at (f/n) trying to beat us at an eating contest. "What the heck are you laughing at?" Asks (f/n) with her hands on her hips "(f/n) he's laughing because Rin is spicy dumpling eating champ." Says Souske we fistbump and (f/n) death glares.

(F/n)'s POV
'Can that idiots ego get any bigger?' "You know what Rin if you don't want to challenge me fine but if I can't be in the contest then (bgf/n) is gonna represent the two of us!" I say with a grin "fine, let's go." Says Rin
       ~~~~~Time skip~~~~~
"Hi Mira-chan!" Says Nagisa (if u watch fairy tail she's Mira Jane) "hey guys I haven't seen you in a while!" Saya Mira while walking out from behind the bar "(bgf/n) this is Mira, Mira this is my friend (bgf/n) he's visiting." I explain "nice to meet you (bgf/n)-kun!" Says Mira smiling nicely and tilting her head to the side. "So usual table right? Follow me." We walk behind Mira to a big round table that we had sat at more times than I truely care to say. "Let's start our challenge." Says Souske