chapter 2

Once you get to school Tachibana asks you if you need any help getting to the office so you can find your class. "Are you sure you don't want us to take you there we really wouldn't mind." "It's fine I wouldn't want you to be late for class, if you just tell me where to go I'll find it on my own." After you get directions from Nanase and Tachibana you head to the office. You enter the office and are greeted by some adults. "Hi my name is (l/n) (f/n) I'm the new student." A woman comes up to you she has short light brown hair "she's pretty" you think "hello (l/n)-san I'm miss Ama-chan I'm your homeroom teacher if you could please follow me I'll introduce you to the class." You follow miss Ama-chan to the the third floor she opens a door and tells you to wait outside for a little while until she tells you to come in. You wait outside until miss Ama-chan pops her head out of the class and tells you to come in you take a deep breath and walk in.

Makoto's POV
"I hope she found the office all right I would feel horrible if she got lost and was late on her first day." "Hey Haru do you think (l/n)-chan found the office all right?" "I bet she did I don't think she could've gotton lost. Besides if she did she could just ask someone else." Said Haru with an emotionless face. Miss Ama-chan came in she called the role then went into the hall.

Haru's POV
"I hope she's all right." "Hey Haru do you think (l/n)-chan foun the office all right?" How does he always know what I'm thinking? But I shouldn't say I was thinking about the new girl.
"I bet she did I don't think she could've gotten lost. Besides if she did she could just ask someone else." After Ama-chan calles the role she went out into the hall.