chapter 33

"Hi Makoto." The tall green eyed swimmer smiled at me 'I've been avoiding him for a while so he must be glad.' "Hi (f/n)." He sits down on the floor and I follow we don't say anything for a while "Makoto if you aren't here to say anything can you please leave? I might not be as angry as I used to be but I'm still mad enough to avoid you and kick you out of my house." I look straight into his eyes but he stays quiet, "Fine then." I stand up and walk towards the door he suddenly grabbed my hand, "I'm sorry." I look down at the brunette swimmer who's still holding my hand. "Do you know how hard it was not telling you? It was extremely hard I knew what we did was wrong, I felt guilty emmediatly after. And you know what, I wanted to tell you what we had done cause I knew this would blow up in our faces. But I was scared and I was jealous I wanted you all to myself. I still do" "Makoto...." he suddenly stood up and kissed me I was blushing to hard and I was in total shock. "I had to do that at least once." He opens the door and leaves without turning back.

Makoto's POV
'WHAT DID I JUST DO???' I walk out of (f/n)'s room blushing and internally yelling at myself. "Makoto....are you ok?" Asks Haru "yeah I'm fine (f/n)'s waiting for you though. He nods and walks into (f/n)'s room.

Your POV
'What the heck just happened?' I touch my lips and think of Makoto's kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~
I was still wearing my caste and I had made a bet with the twins. I had to say yes if Makoto asked me out, and he did I never said yes I told him I would think about it.
~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~
'I do kinda like Makoto but I still need to figure out my feelings towards Haru.....WAIT WHAT OMG BRAIN STOP THIS!'
'But it's true it's obvious you kinda like Haru.'
'Really am I gonna start talking to my self conscious?'
'Well you are talking back aren't ya?'
'Shut up'
"(F/n) can I come in?" Asks Haru standing at the door holding a (f/c) bag. "Um yeah sure." "I'm positive I didn't see him with that when he came in.' "I forgot it at my house so I went back to get it." I nod and we both sit on the floor he pushes the bag towards me. "Here." I open the bag and like last time he gave me a gift I laughed, I looked up at him and saw him smile. I pull out a clear bag with two fishes in it and stare as they swim around without a care in the world, next I pull out a big Iwatobi-chan plushie. I continue to laugh while hugging the bird "thank.....you.....Haru" I finally manage to say I stand up and hug him then I give him a small kiss on the cheek.

A/N
So yeah guess what I'm not dead *applause* thank you *bows repeatedly* thank you. Well hope u liked it cause it's gonna get more complicated from here.