chapter 9

"Ok guys this is it." You tell everyone while opening the door to your house you suddenly here someone yell "GOU-SAN!!!!!" You see a boy with bright orange hair running to you guys behind him are three other boys one was small with gray hair the other had black hair with an intense glare and the last one had burgundy/red hair almost exactly like Gous. "They're here!" You here Gou squeel "Onii-chan! It about time you showed up I have to introduce you guys to (f/n)." Gou comes back running with the small boy and the one with orange hair at her heels. "hi nice to meet you my name is Nitori!" the small gray haired semi-yelled and bowed "and I'm Momo it's nice to meet you um......." "hey Gou-san what's this girls name again?" asks Momo in a not so quiet whisper " my name is (f/n) it's nice to meet you Nitori, Momo...... and who are you guys?" you ask the two taller boys. " I'm Rin I'm Gou's brother and this is Souske it's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot of things about you from these five." he says pointing at your friends Souske gives you an amused smile "hey it's nice to finally meet you,these guys called us after your first practice almost yelling well at least Nagisa was." "Yeah the first thing we heard when I picked up the phone was Nagisa yelling SHE'S SOOOOOO KAWAII!" says Rin doing a very bad imitation of Nagisa " It's true and then Rei was saying how beautiful you were swimming also saying you were beautiful inside and out. Or something like that" says Souske cracking up " And then Makoto was saying how...." "I think that's enough we should really start helping (f/n) if we want to go to the festival!" says the giant in a panicked voice, you notice a small wicked grin on Rin's lips before he said that they should start helping out. You ordered three pizza's hoping it would be enough.

Time skip

You were almost done with everything and noticed that Rin needed a bit of help carrying your desk "do you need some help?" you asked he nodded and noticed the wicked grin back on his face. " so do you want to know what Makoto and Haru said about you?" he asked in a mockingly sweet tone " yeah sure I don't care." you said shrugging your shoulders "ok then." he said his smile widened showing a few pointed shark teeth " They said......."

A/N

HAHAHAHA

cliff hanger sorry not sorry again kinda bad and my mom took up my phone and I'm useing my dad's laptop, so i don't know when i'll be able to write again. :( bye everyone *waves sadly*