chapter 7

It's been two weeks since you joined the swim team and you've been having a blast with your new friends.
It was monday and you were just finishing up your breakfast when the doorbell rang you grabbed your (f/c) bag and opened the door. "Good morning (f/n)." Says Makoto "morning." Says Haru "good morning Makoto, Haru ready to go?" " yeah let's go." Says Makoto you close the door and start to walk to school you've been walking with Haru and Makoto every day. "So (f/n) I was wondering if you wanted to...." says Makoto slightly turning pink "if I wanted to what Makoto?" "If you wanted to come with me and Haru to the summer festival, it's really fun and I thought since you just moved here you would like to go with people who know about it." You thought about it you knew that there was gonna be a festival on Friday but you hadn't exactly planned to go " I'll think about it you see I still haven't exactly finished unpacking and I was gonna take the weekend to finish doing that." "What if we help?" Asks Haru "then I guess I could go, the more help I get the faster I'll finish." "Then we'll all go to your house on Friday and help you finish unpacking." Says Haru you were surprised Makoto was the one who usually does that sort of thing. "Ok we'll all come to my house after school but even if it is the six of us we still might need more people." "Haru we can ask Rin and the others to come and help us.We'll ask him today." Says Makoto "um who's Rin?" "You'll meet him soon he's a friend of ours who goes to Samezuka academy." "Ok, well I can't wait to meet him."

Haru's POV
'Why did I offer to help? That's usually Makotos job. I guess it doesn't matter Makoto would've asked if we could help anyways ,I just can't get over that weird look she gave me. I guess she found it weird that I suggested it oh well it doesn't matter.