Bonus chapter 1 of who knows how many

So today's my birthday and I just really wanted to do something fun,so here we are.

I was putting on my favorite (f/c) dress, I normally don't wear it unless it's a special occasion and it was. Today was my birthday and I was turning (#) I was also having a "surprise" party. Well let me clarify the team's making a not so surprise party for me. I was supposed to meet up with Gou outside my house to then go shopping, her idea not mine. I hear the doorbell then I rush down stairs, "you ready to go shopping?" Asks Gou practically squealing I just nod and close the door. "Ok let's go. (F/n) c'mon hurry up!!!" She suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer and closer towards the direction of Samezuka. "Gou where are we going?" I ask trying to keep my voice innocent, I suddenly feel a blind fold and I can't see a thing then I feel two pairs of hands grab my arms. "H...Hey! What's the big idea?!" I knew it was gonna be a surprise but I didn't expect kidnapping to be part of the action. "Calm down little mermaid." I hear Rin whisper in my left year, "yeah you don't want us to ruin the surprise do you?" I hear Sousuke whisper in my other ear. "(F/n)-san let's go have some fun." I hear Momo say 'oh gosh'