chapter 16

When I woke up the whole team was staring at me, I jumped a little then I felt a sharp pain go up from my ankle. I looked down at my right foot and noticed a hard, white caste "you broke it you'll have to wear it for a couple of months." Says Rei I look up to his purple eyes and notice pity in them but it wasn't only him it was everyone. "Hey where's Haru?" I ask looking through my friends to find those familiar calming blue eyes. "He said he was gonna get something." Says Makoto "(f/n)-chan I'm so sorry I didn't want this to happen." Says Nagisa looking at his feet "it's fine Nagisa I know you didn't mean for this to happen." I say giving him an understanding smile.

Nagisa's POV
I looked up at (f/n)-chan she was smiling she didn't look that sad but when I looked close enough I saw pain. I ran to her bed and hugged her, she was stiff at first but then I felt her hug me back "(f/n)-chan you don't have to act so brave just so I don't feel bad, if you need to cry you can." I whispered in her ear I felt a few drops fall on my shirt she then pulled back "thank you Nagisa." She said we heard a knock at the door and in walked Haru-chan

Haru's POV (ik so many different pov's)

I walked in looking at (f/n) I saw a look of relief in her eyes 'did she think I wouldn't come visit?' As I got closer I gave her my get better present "here." She gave me a weird look but opened the gift anyway, as she lifted the lid she started to laugh. "What is it (f/n)????" Asked Gou she tilted the box so everyone could see "Haru you gave her canned mackerel???!!" Says Rin "he also gave a dolphin plushie." Says (f/n) taking it out and hugging it close to her chest "Haru-chan why'd you get her mackerel? That's not a gift you should give to someone." Says Nagisa rubbing is head on my shoulder not understanding. (F/n) just keeps on laughing and it sounded beautiful.