Chapter 41

Ur POV

*beep beep beep* I wake up almost smashing my alarm clock because it's so annoying. 'It's Monday.....' I groan and slide off my bed falling on the floor of my room, almost  deciding to crawl to my closet cause I was too lazy to stand up and walk. I chose to not be that lazy just yet, I got off the floor, grabbed my uniform, and went to my bathroom after taking off my super comfy pj's I started a bath. I didn't really feel like showering, after the water was warm enough I slide into the tub and just stayed there I put my head in the water a couple of times. Just as I was getting really relaxed I heard the door bell and remembered..... Haru and Makoto! " Well at least they can't come in, I better get out and not keep them waiting." As I got out of the tub and grabbed my towel I felt a cold breeze coming from the door, I stood frozen in my spot not wanting to turn around but I did anyway. As I turned around I saw a really embarrassed Makoto. "Makoto did you find (f/n)?" I hear Haru ask then he comes into view right behind Makoto, he looks at the situation and turns his head to the side blushing really red. "um...c-can you please close the door?" I ask my voice becoming really high pitched, Makoto nods and closes the door really fast I turn to look at myself in the mirror and I see that my face is really red. I hurriedly put on my uniform then walk out of the bathroom, as I walk out the smell of frying fish hits my nose and I head to the kitchen as I walk in I see Haru frying some mackerel right next to him Makoto is putting food inside my bento box. I giggle as I see them working together like a married couple "Mom, Dad you didn't have to make me food I'm a big girl I can do it all on my own." I say as I stroll into the kitchen.

Haru's POV

"Mom, Dad you didn't have to make me food I'm a big girl I can do it all on my own." I hear (f/n) say as she walks right into the kitchen I turn to look at her and smile a little, Makoto laughs at (f/n)'s joke then turns to look at her "(f/n) um I wanted to...um... apologize for opening the door and seeing.....you...uh...you know." I look at Makoto and see that his face is turning redder by the second, I turn back to look at the mackerel cause I can feel my face heating up from embarrassment. An awkward silence hangs in the air "It's fine...it was accident, but um how did you guys get in my house?" "the door was open." I say as I give (f/n) her mackerel she nods then looks at the clock. "GUYS WE'RE LATE!!!!" (f/n) screams at the top of her lungs, I turn to look at the clock and we are in fact really late our first class already started and  is almost halfway done. "Let's not go." I say Makoto looks at me like I'm crazy, while (f/n) looks like she's all for it, "no we can't skip school what about Nagisa, Rei, and Kou?" Asks Makoto "I wanna skip, and we can just txt them so they don't worry." Says (f/n) Makoto shakes his head "look I'm gonna go I have some tests that I have to take, if you wanna come with me fine if not don't." Makoto walks out the door leaving me and (f/n) alone. "So how about we change out of our uniforms and go do something thing fun?" Asks (f/n), I nod "I'll come back after I change ok?" She smiles and heads to her room.