Chapter 10

As Rin leaned closer to my ear and was about to whisper what Haru and Makoto had told him about me Haru walked in I guess it was a really awkward sight "U.....um (f/n) were done so we were wondering if you were ready to go." "Oh yea we just have to move this desk to my room." "Rin and I can move that, I think Gou wanted you to go pick out a kimono to wear to the festival so you should go, she's in the guest room by the way." "Ok thanks Haru." You smile and run off to meet up with Gou to pick out your very first kimono.

Rin's POV
I was so close to telling her what they said it would've been really funny to see her reaction. "Rin what were you gonna tell her?" Asks Haru he looks like he already knows what I'm gonna say though, I might as well just keep up my act it's fun to bother him anyways. "I was only gonna tell her that I was really glad to help her out that's all." I say with a slight grin seeing Haru get more annoyed "Rin let's just get this to her room ok?" We each grabbed a side and carried it to (f/n)'s room.

(F/n) POV
As I walked into the guest room I saw Gou on her phone lying on the bed with three kimonos seperated evenly along the edge. "(F/n) I brought these kimonos from my house I was thinking you would like to borrow one since its your first festival and all." "Oh thanks Gou, I think I'll take the one with the (f/c) flowers on it." It was a really simple kimono it was the only one that had a basic color and just a couple of flowers as the design, The other two were a lot flashyer. "Here go put it on in the bathroom then I'll help you tie it correctly." "Arigato." I walk into the bathroom and put my borrowed kimono 'maybe I should've gone with another kimono the white color makes my skin look really(pale,dark or whatever) I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Gou staring at me with her mouth wide open "(f/n)!! You look amazing!" Squeels Gou "you don't think it looks bad?" "Not at all here turn around so I can tie your bow." I turned around as Gou tied my (f/c) bow, she then grabbed by hair and put it up in a side saggy bun. "There your done." Says Gou a proud smile on her face "c'mon (f/n) let's go show the guys your new look."