chapter 23

(B/g/f/n)- best guy friends name
(B/f/e/c)-best friends eye color
(B/f/h/c)-best friends hair color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking home with Makoto and Haru, practice had been hard for everyone especially me. During practice I had spent most of the time watching everyone else swim especially Haru. He always looks so happy and free while swimming it's like anyone who sees him swim falls into a trance. "(F/n) how's your ankle?" Asks Haru in a monotone voice"it's much better. It sucks that it's still pretty weak when I swim but I'll get it strong again in no time." I say with a smile and a confident look in my eyes Haru looks at me then looks away but I swear I saw him blush. Once we arrived at my house I saw a stranger sitting on my door step, Haru grabbed my arm and pushed me softly towards Makoto he then went up to the stranger. "Oi! Do you need something?" The stranger looked up and I immediately recognized those (b/f/e/c) eyes. I gasped and ran towards the stranger "(b/g/f/n)?!" (B/g/f/n) stood up hey (insert embarrassing nickname here) I ran into his arms and hugged him as hard as I could he laughed and hugged me back. We then heard a small cough I let go of (b/g/f/n) and looked at Haru and Makoto. "Haru, Makoto this is my best friend (b/g/f/n). (B/g/f/n) this is Haru and Makoto they're good friends of mine and are also on the swim team with me." Makoto looked back and forth between me and (b/g/f/n) but then gave his usual smile "hi (b/g/f/n) I'm Makoto." He said extending his hand to shake them (b/g/f/n) shook it and smiled "nice to meet you Makoto."

Haru's POV
This guys seemed nice but I didn't like him being so close to (f/n), it made me really hate him and haven't even known the guy for five minutes. He then turned to me "so you must be Haru huh? Well it's nice to meet ya Haru I'm (b/g/f/n)." I nod and shake his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
*at school*
Nagisa's POV
"What (f/n)-chan's boyfriend came to visit her????!" I can't help but be surprised at what I just heard from Gou-san. "Makoto-senpai told me he came to her house yesterday,and she didn't know he was coming. And Nagisa he said it was her best friend not her boyfriend." Says Gou but I decide not to listen I turn towards Rei-chan, we look at each other, nod, and run to Mako-chan, Haru-chan, and (f/n)-chan's classroom. "(F/N)-CHAAAAAAN!!" I run in not caring about the weird looks everyone's giving me " is it true that you're boyfriend came to visit you????" I ask my face a couple of inches away from hers. I look into her (e/c) eyes and notice a dust of pink in her cheeks. "Nagisa I don't have a boyfriend, if you're talking about (b/g/f/n) then you're wrong. We've known each other since we were 6 and I've never wanted to date him, but if you want you guys can meet him today." Says (f/n)-chan "(f/n)-senpai what do mean by we can meet him today?" Asks Rei-chan "he's coming to see our practice!" (A/n)-chan says excitedly. The bell rings and we have to leave to go to class "Bye guys see ya at practice!!!!" I yell while leaving the classroom. 'Looks like I'll have to wait till practice.'