chapter 5

As you walked onto the roof you noticed a group of teens sitting together they ran toward Makoto and Haru a pettit blond with pink looking eyes ran to them "Haru-chan, Mako-chan you're late! Why are you late? Did you get in trouble with one of the teachers? Did Haru-chan skip class to swim again?!" 'Man this guy asks a lot of questions.' " who's that?" Asks a girl with burgundy hair "this is (f/n) she's a new student and she was wondering if there was a swim club." Says Makoto "do you want to join the swim club?" Asks the girl "yeah, I really do I used to swim on a team before I came here. I've missed the water." Haru turns to me and starts to stare a guy with blue-black hair started to chuckle "sounds like something Haruka-senpai would say. Doesn't it?" Everyone started to laugh "yeah does sound like something Haru would say." They kept laughing until Haru sighed and spoke "if she missed the water she must have a real connection with it." Everyone stoped laughing after that " oh I almost forgot I'm Nagiasa." Says the blond "that's Rei-chan and Gou-san." "Kou" says the girl "Gou" "Kou!" "Kou." "GOU!!!" "I hate you Nagisa-kun." You laugh at their ridiculous little fight it was quite entertaining " well (f/n)-chan if you want you can come watch us practice today and you can start swimming tomorrow." Says Gou "um actually I brought my suit with me." You start digging through your bag till you get to the bottom and pull out your (f/c) one piece " I was planning to go serch for an aquatic center after school to see if I could swim but I guess I really won't need to do that now will I? :)"
You say this giving them a little close eyed smile.

Haru's POV
'I can't believe how much she actually wants to swim and to bring her suit in her bag knowing she might or might not be able to swim is something that I might do.' She gave us a close eyed smile 'that was really cute I just hope that her swimming's as beautiful as she is.'