chapter 11

Makotos POV
We had been waiting for almost 30 minutes, I really didn't know why they had to take so long I mean (f/n) looks great all the time. I finally heard the opening of a door first came out Gou wearing a purple and red kimono with stripes on it she had her hair in it's usual ponytail but instead of its normal bow she had some purple flowers instead. "I would like to present to you the new (f/n)!!!!!!!!!"

(F/n) POV
"I would like to present to you the new (f/n)!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Gou 'I know I should be showing off Gou's hard work but I'm really nervous, what if I actually look really bad?' "Um.... Gou I was thinking maybe I should just change." I said while hiding in the shadows " I know you worked really hard but I think it would be best if I went in some shorts and a t-shirt. I mean the guys didn't change." "But (F/N)-CHAAAAAAAAN WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME. BESIDES I BET YOU LOOK REALLY KAWAII!" Nagisa complaines loudly "fine I'll come out but.... don't laugh. ... ok?" I walk out wearing my white and (f/c) kimono the guys all stare at me with their mouths open Haru, Makoto, and Rei all have a slight blush Nagisa and Momo run up to me giving me a bone crushing hug while yelling in unison "YOUR SOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!" "Nagisa, Momo calm down with that much yelling they probably heard you on the other side of the world." Says Souske "you look beautiful (f/n)." Says Rin and Rei "Ummm thanks Rin, Rei." "It's true you look gorgeous (f/n)-senpai." Says nitori I was blushing really hard at this point I knew my face was probably reder than a tomato. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one Makoto and Haru looked about as red as me "um..... you loook.....(f/n) you look....um" stutters Haru I giggle a little I always thought he was really chill and cool but I guess I was wrong.

Haru's POV
When she came out I just couldn't help but stare at her she looks so beautiful. Everyone was saying exactly what I was thinking then I noticed I hadn't said anything "um..... you look..... (f/n) you look....um" I can't even talk she just to totally took my breath away I heard her giggle and I could feel my face getting red again. "We should go don't want to be even more late." Says Makoto I nod and we leave (f/n) was walking right next to me "you look...wow (f/n). I'm sorry I couldn't say anything I just couldn't think of anything."