Chapter 36

Ur POV
I walked out of the locker room in my tight (f/c) race suit (ok so a race suit is a tighter swim suit so that u r more hydrodynamic in a race) I saw everyone already in the water warming up. As I looked at Haru I noticed his swimming was off. I walked over to his lane and waited till he got to the wall, I poked his head and he took off his cap and goggles. "Haru are you ok?" I look into his blue eyes and I see nothing they're so vacant of emotion I'm scared, I put my hand to his forehead checking for a temperature. I feel nothing then look back at Haru "hey I can tell something's bothering you, you know you can tell me anything. Right?" I ask weakly looking at him he doesn't say anything, he doesn't even look at me he just puts his cap back on and gets back in the water. "Haru?" I whisper then look down at the ground I decide to walk over to Nagisa's lane and start swimming.

Haru's POV
I couldn't even look at her and the water isn't even helping me at all. I finish swimming my 50 (2 laps down and back) and got out "Haru-chan where are you going?" yells Nagisa I turn to look at him "I have things to do." I say then walk into the locker room. "Haru are you alright?" Asks Makoto right behind me, closing the door so no one else can hear our conversation. I turn to look at my best friend not being able to contain anything anymore, "Why did you ask out (f/n)? When did you ask her?" My voice becoming more desperate "I......I asked her out when she still had her cast on a week before Samezuka came." He says staring at me "Haru I know you guys are really good friends....." I interrupted him not caring anymore "I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST FRIENDS WITH HER!!!!" I yell, Makoto takes a step towards me he never was one to leave me alone "I've always liked her." I look into my friends eyes surprisingly enough he looks hurt. "Sorry I...didn't know" I put on my clothes then walk out.