The girl, the soildier and the hungry prince

Walking towards the door, you heard Loki ask you where you were going. Ignoring him, you opened the door to be greeted by Bucky who was holding some paper bags containing breakfast.

"Not going to invite me in?" Bucky joked motioning to your apartment as you hadn't moved from the door you were just standing there smiling at him.

"I-"

You were cut off by Loki joining the conversation and wrapping his arm around your back.

"Morning James" he smiled causing Bucky's smile to instantly falter and turn to a glare.

"What's going on here?" He demanded looking between you and Loki as you moved from his grip and tried to speak.

"Loki just stayed the night because he was inj—"

"Was in the area" Loki finished as he didn't want Bucky to know that he had been hurt during the mission.

"So let me get this straight" Bucky said taking a deep breath "Loki stayed the night at your place instead of just coming back to the tower or just teleporting."

"Bucky it—" you tried to explain but again was cut off by Loki grabbing the bags Bucky was holding.

"Ah breakfast. Thank you Barnes" he cheered.

"Loki!" You scolded.

"What's the matter?" He asked looking down at you and furrowing his brows.

"Can you give me and Bucky a minute please?" You said gesturing between you and Bucky who was clearly irritated.

"No need" Bucky sighed turning away.

"Bucky wait" you called out to him as he began walking off.

"Just leave it" Loki said pulling you back.

"Loki, what the hell was that?" you yelled pulling away from his grip.

"What was what?" He asked faking obliviousness.

"Arghhh you're so annoying sometimes" you moaned turning back towards your apartment.

"I'm famished" he remarked clearly unbothered by your outburst.

When you both got back in, you paced the room trying to call Bucky who wasn't answering whilst Loki opened the bags.

"Ooh look, the soldier bought croissants" he marvelled before continuing his rummage through the bags.

"What's the matter y/n?" he asked taking your silence as a sign of your annoyance.

"Nothing, I'm gonna get ready and we're gonna go back to the tower and I'm going to find Bucky. That idiotic stunt you pulled has clearly irked him" you ranted stopping your pacing to look at Loki.

"Ooh look y/n, berries" he chimed.

Loki had clearly managed to sleep well the night before as he was able to teleport you both to the tower although you didn't speak to him before you left or after you arrived. As soon as you arrived, you sprinted to Bucky's room. Knocking the door, you waited for a reply that didn't come.

"Bucky it's me."

"I'm not here."

"Don't be childish" you said trying not to smile.

"Come in y/n" he said and a smile was also evident in his tone.

As you walked into his room, he stood up from his bed and pulled out a chair for you to sit on before returning to where he was sitting. He looked at you waiting for you to speak.

"It's not what it looked like" you stated.

"Whatever" he replied putting his head down.

"Bucky why are you acting like this?" You felt yourself becoming a little bit annoyed at his dismissiveness. You and Bucky weren't officially dating so he definitely had no right to be so offended seeing you with a guy, especially Loki. You and Loki were just friends although at the moment, he was enemy number one.

"Because" he said looking back up but not at you.

"Because what?."

"Because I like you y/n. I really like you" he confessed.
With that, all of your annoyance was gone. He admitted that he liked you and you definitely liked him too but you were not going to put it into words before him. Obviously you liked each other or else you wouldn't have gone on dates and shared the occasional kiss but hearing him say it was a relief.

"Well?"

"I like you too" you replied smiling at him.

"Look y/n, I want to make this official, if that's what you want to do too?" He asked clearly nervous.

"As in boyfriend and cool girlfriend" you giggled.

"Yes" he replied laughing.

"Well yes" you said standing up to wrap your arms around him.

Bucky excepted your embrace and hugged you back capturing your lips in a kiss.

"But I'm not going to stop being friends with Loki" you said pulling away causing Bucky to sigh.

"He doesn't have many friends Bucky aaand it would be nice for me to have another ally if I'm going to join the avengers" you said before kissing him again which he instantly declined pulling away from you with an excited expression.

"You're going to join?" He beamed.

"I think I might" you replied before Bucky pulled you into another kiss.

"Oh and the next time you surprise me with breakfast, I want a caramel frappe" you laughed as he peppered kisses on your face.

"And hopefully there aren't any Asgardian princes lounging around" he joked.

You and Bucky stayed in his room a while longer as your playful kisses turned more desperate as he pulled you onto his lap. You both moaned into the kiss as you rolled your hips. You knew Bucky had lusted over you especially after the interrogation a few weeks ago where he let you see his desires which involved some raunchy scenes of you both. He since apologised saying he was caught up in the moment but you didn't mind. You liked seeing the things he wanted to do to you. They were one of the reasons you lusted over him too. You both visibly wanted to have sex but something was holding Bucky back. Perhaps he thought it was too soon. These stollen kisses sitting on his lap was enough to satisfy you both. For now.