Café date

Not every single day was amazing. Some nights you had vivid dreams about that nigh. You felt Loki dying in your arms. You felt the blood running down your legs. You felt Bucky's hand around your throat. You'd wake up in a cold sweat and have to go to Sevs room to remind yourself you were safe, Sev was safe and you had her to look after.

This morning, you decided to take her into town for some shopping and lunch. She was convinced that she needed heels to "be as tall as mummy." Rolling your eyes, you caved and thought it'd be a good idea to go out and clear your head anyways especially after having such horrible nightmares the past week.

You laughed whenever she'd point to the highest high heels in every shop. After some window shopping, you found the cutest pair of girls shoes that had a tiny heel. You convinced Sev that they were enchanted and she was adamant that those were the ones she wanted.

Later on, you both decided to stop for lunch in a cafe in town. There was music playing and you watched as Seven tried to feed her food to a guide dog that was near to your table.

"Sev, Sev stop that."

"Sorry mummy." She pouted before carrying on when she thought you had turned away.

Hearing a familiar song start playing, you paled before dropping your cutlery and pushing your plate away. You wanted to leave, run out of the cafe but you wouldn't. Sev was eating and you couldn't allow a song to dictate your life.

"What's wrong?" She asked tilting her head up at you.

"I hate this song" you laughed trying to lighten the mood. Seven was very perceptive for her young age and noticed the tension straight away.

"Why mummy?" She asked again.

"Because it's a silly song" you smiled standing up, leaning forward and tickling her making her squirm.

"I quite like this song" someone said from behind you. Startled, you spun on your heels to face the person.

"Just like seeing her for the first time again" they sang along to the song "that's my favourite part."

You stood completely frozen as the world stopped spinning around you. You felt dizzy. Nauseous. You felt your legs turn to jelly. You couldn't move. Speak y/n speak speak say something talk open your mouth use your words you mentally shouted to yourself. You finally spoke.

"Hello mischief"

"My inamorata" he replied as you both stood frozen staring into each others eyes.

You were astounded to say the least. You didn't know what to think, say, do. You just assumed you were having another beautiful nightmare. One of the ones where Loki was alive. This couldn't be real, surely it couldn't.

"What-how did you- what happened?" You said as your voice broke.

"Ended up in a place called the TVA, took them down, stole some infinity stones and escaped, it's a long story, we'll discuss it over dinner" he grinned trying to downplay his own elation.

"How did you know I was here" you whispered still barely believing what was going on.

"I followed my heart" he said placing one hand on his and the other on yours.

"What are you wearing?" You laugh cried running your hands over his shirt and trousers.

Instead of answering, Loki swooped you up, slamming his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss of a hundred I love yous.

"Ewww" you heard from behind you causing Loki to break the kiss and look past you.

Loki's breath hitched when he looked at Seven. You watched as he moved past you and knelt in front of her with tears in his eyes.

"And who's this little Princess?" He asked making Seven laugh.

"I'm not a Princess" she giggled.

"No?" Loki said reaching behind her and conjuring a tiara for her. "Because you look like a Princess to me."

"I'm Sev, Seven Lokidottir" she said with a smile.
Loki looked up to you with wide eyes and you nodded. He quickly used the back of his hand to wipe an escaped tear and turned to look back at her.

"Well hello little one"