"OUT"

"Hello" you grinned looking at Loki, feeling flustered remembering what you both had done mere hours ago. The sight of him now was making you weak in the knees. Had he always been this good looking, this sexy? You had found yourself thinking this a few times since that day you had helped him when he was injured during a mission accidentally by Thor but never this intense. It had always been like he was a vision, made to be viewed from afar but never up close especially given your relationship with Bucky but now, after what you had done together, you could finally give in to the urges to watch him up close, to touch him.

"Hello" he replied giving you an equally mischievous grin.

"Are those mine?" You asked gesturing to your clothes in his hands.

"Yes" he said handing them to you "but these" he said lowly grabbing the underwear that was on top of the pile "these are coming with me" he whispered pocketing them.

You giggled at the action causing Loki to laugh too.

"Where are you going?" You asked after the laughter died down.

"I regret to inform you that I'll be leaving for Asgard tonight" Loki uttered making your eyes widen in shock.

"YOU WHAT?"

"Only for a few days y/n, I'll be back before the end of the week" he added calming you down but it didn't help the feeling of abandonment that made its way into your stomach causing a lump in your throat. You didn't even feel this jilted when you found out Bucky had cheated on you which was still pretty bad and only a few hours ago and horrible and awful and terrible and—

"Y/n? Are you alright? Calm down" Loki asked, concern lacing his voice as he put the clothes on the floor and hugged you.

Your breathing, that you hadn't even realise was elevated, soon calmed down with the feeling of Loki caressing you so gently.

"I-I'm alright, just wasn't expecting you to say that" you said pulling away and looking up at Loki who's features softened seeing that you were alright.

"So, you may not be having a panic attack, but can I still kiss you?" Loki asked leaning forwards smiling against your lips. You reached behind his neck before you heard someone walking towards you both.

"Only a few hours later and you're already shacking up with Loki" Bucky shouted causing you to immediately pull away from Loki and turn to Bucky who was holding a pathetic bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates as if that would make up for his adultery.

"Fuck off" you replied glaring at him.

"I'm sorry for saying that" Bucky said calmer as he approached you.

"Leave" Loki warned stepping towards Bucky "as soon as she allows me, I'll have your head on a spear you pathetic midgardian" Loki growled in Bucky's ear loud enough for only him to hear.

Fuming, Bucky pushed past Loki to get closer to you. You could smell the familiar scent of 'drowning your emotions' radiating from him.

"You were going to tell me you loved me" he pleaded as Loki stood between you both "you can't just turn that off." He added pushing Loki away again causing you to spring to action as anger flooded your system hearing Bucky's voice.

Swiping his leg with your own, he crashed onto the ground. Loki tried to but in but you silently told him to back off with a quick glance. Loki watched as you looked down at Bucky with a stoic expression.

"I wasn't in love with you you moronic bastard, I was in love with a version of you, a version that would never hurt me like you have, but this" you spat gesturing at him "I don't know him."

"Y/N please I know that's not true" he began before yelping as your foot came into contact with his groin.

"You forget just who I am Barnes, what I'm capable of" you snarled "perhaps I should remind you" you smiled adding more pressure. "I'll give you 10 seconds to make yourself scarce, you run back to your room and lock the door until you get word that I'm gone ok."

Releasing him, you began your countdown watching him stumble down the hallway.

"10! 9! 8!"

Reaching down, you picked up the bunch of discarded roses and started whacking them against the wall.

"You. Fucking. Bitch." You yelled with each hit. Roses and petals fell around you as you hit the bunch agains the wall. Stopping your attack, you dropped the wrangled flowers that was in your hand and then turned to Loki who had an amused smile.

"What?"

"Nothing nothing" he smiled "finished?"

"Shush you" you chuckled before stamping on the
chocolates.

"Now I'm finished."

Loki picked up your clothes that were on the floor and you both entered your room.

"So, you're going back home?" Loki enquired sitting down on a chair as you sat on your bed.

"Yeah. I can't force Bucky to leave, regardless of what's happened, he's still an avenger" you replied looking down.

"And you're not?" Loki asked slightly angered by your defeated answer.

"I'll never be one of them, not really. If it was Nat, do you think he would have done that? Or Wanda? Would Bucky have had a stupid one night stand if it was one of them? No. No he wouldn't have. But m-me I- he coul- he did and it's because I- I'm." Your voice broke as you pulled your knees up to your chest hugging yourself.

"You are the most pulchritudinous, beguiling, winsome woman I've ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. You're smart, funny, bewitching and fierce. You are perfection y/n" he said forcing you to look at him "perfection."

Smiling as he wiped your tears away, you reached out and hugged him, only pulling away to kiss him.