Time for a new adventure

The next morning you woke up to the door knocking. Opening your eyes, you smiled seeing Loki next to you. You quickly stood up to leave your room and answer the door but you soon realised that you were completely naked after your rousing night of fun with Loki. Grabbing a dressing gown off the door hook, you quickly made your way to the front door.

Opening it, remembrance hit you.

"Y/N heyyyy" Sophia said hugging you as you hugged her back before taking Isabella out of her hands.

"Hi Izzy" you smiled kissing the little girls forehead before turning to Noah.

"Come here" he smiled holding his arms out. "You completely forgot didn't you" he whispered when he hugged you. You nodded as you pulled away.

"What are you guys doing out here in the cold get innn!" You laughed guiding them all inside and towards the living room whist picking up one of their suitcases.

"How about you go up to Sevs room and wake her up" you said putting Isabella down.

You watched her leave the room before turning back towards Noah and Sophia. Sophia had a knowing smile on her face as she gestured to yours.

"You're looking radiant today" she teased squeezing your cheek.

"I don't know what you're tal—"

"Y/N, get back to bed woman" you heard Loki shout with a small laugh. "We didn't even get to—"

"GUESTS LOKI WE HAVE GUESTS!!" you shouted silencing him before turning back to Noah and his wife with an embarrassed smile.

"I knew you had that sex glow" Sophia laughed nudging you before walking upstairs to watch the girls. "Hopefully I don't sight a handsome naked man in y/n's room when I walk past it" she joked walking up the stairs.

"Loki. The Loki." Noah said with wide eyes looking at you.
"It's a long story" you replied.

"Oh hello" you heard Sophia from upstairs say in an enthusiastic tone followed by a "hello y/n's friend." From an abashed sounding Loki.

You and Noah waited for a few moments as you heard Loki walk downstairs.

"Wow" Noah said when he saw Loki.
Loki done a small wave whilst standing behind you wrapped in one of your dressing gowns that fell very short down him.

"I have a lot of questions starting with—" Noah was cut off by a loud crash coming from outside the house.

Pushing past Loki, you flung open the front door and saw a smashed car along with a few people running and screaming. Running towards the danger, you cursed your years of being SHIELD and being an Avenger, you're a mum now, turn around, go home, what use are you in your dressing gown? You told yourself. You felt Loki at your side as you approached a figure that didn't even look human.

When it sighted you, it's expression changed into a hateful one. You concentrated on trying to find any sort of fears or desires. Gasping, you turned to Loki.

"Loki, it's here to kill us" you whisper shouted.

You heard Noah shouting behind you as he tried to call you back. Poor poor Noah you thought. You had to implant the images of spiders running towards him from your direction so he'd return to safety.

"Y/N, go" Loki commanded as he stalked closer to the thing.

"No chance" you replied grabbing Loki's hand and squeezing it tightly.

Loki raised his free hand, probably about to use his seidir until you saw something from the sky strike it down. You focused your attention on the sky when the thing was killed.

"I think we have to go back y/n" Loki said still looking at the sky.

"Back! I don't want to go back." you shouted knowing exactly what he meant.

"We have to my inamorata" he sighed.

You both turned around to head back towards your house in a hurry once you saw the saviour from the sky had disappeared leaving the dead thing on the floor.

"SEV GET IN NOW!" You shouted as you saw Seven breaking from Sophias grip to rush to you.

"I'm scared" she said with her lip trembling causing you to pick her up.

"Sev"

"Yes mummy"

"We're going on an adventure"

"Where?"

"To meet the rest of your family."