And ill fuck my way out

Entering your room, you took the bag from under your coat and emptied the contents onto the bed. 9 pregnancy tests along with a random packet of gum fell out.

"Christ, are you planning on using these as spoons" Tony joked picking up the gum and opening it.

"I didn't know what one to get" you admitted looking at them all.

"This one says it's only 50% accurate" he laughed picking one up as he chewed the gum.

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO GET" you said again.

"Alright alright jeez sorry" he said throwing his hands up in defence.

You picked them up and carried them in your arms towards the bathroom. Turning to look at Tony, you gave him a small smile.

"Should I?" he asked pointing to your door.

"Yes, no, I don't know."

"I'll stay then" he answered sitting on your bed with his back towards you as if you were going to just urinate right there.

Smiling to yourself, you walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind you. Opening one of the tests, one of the more expensive and more accurate ones, you began the process.

Time passes significantly slower when you're anticipating something. So slow that every drip from the tap sounds like the footsteps of something dangerous stalking closer towards you. Your mind plays ticks on you when you're waiting for time to pass. Waiting for results. You were nervous. You felt like you were going to a job interview. Like you were doing something illegal. You drummed your fingers against your thumb on one hand whilst trying to wipe the sweat pooling in your palm on your trousers in the other. Shaking your leg, you flinched when the timer on your phone went off. Stopping it, you looked at the pregnancy test. Well at least now you knew, you could stop the worrying.

Walking out of the bathroom, Tony opened his mouth to speak before a knock at your door caused you both to look towards it. Opening it, Loki entered and Tony stood to leave.

"Just on my way out" Tony smiled nodding to Loki before exiting.

You and Loki both stood in silence eyeing each other. No one moved. No one spoke. The anticipation, it was slowing time, playing tricks on your mind. You started having flashbacks of the nights you had spent with Loki. The pleasure he was able to draw out of you. His eyes dropped to your lips for a second before they focused back onto your eyes. Giving you an audacious grin, Loki began kneeling in front of you.

"Look" Loki ordered gazing up at you as you walked closer to him "look at what it is I desire."

You put your fingers to his temples, you didn't have to but it strengthened the connection, made the images clearer. Your breathing quickened seeing all the things Loki desired, what he wanted to do to you, what he wanted you to do to him. Who knew the god of Mischief had a submissive side. You thought the other night was a fluke but no, Loki hadn't stopped thinking about how your hand felt around his throat. He's thought about it every night since. Used your underwear to help him reach his frenzy as he imagined your hand tightening around his throat as you rode him keeping your eyes trained on his. Retracting from his mind, you knelt down in front of him too, snaking your arms around his neck as you pulled him into a kiss.

Your noses occasionally bumped into each other's as you kissed slowly, erotically, reaching a rhythm that excited both of you. His hands caressed your body lightly as you both began undressing each other. Loki marvelled in the feeling of your warm hands against his naturally cold skin as he pulled you closer to him when your hands ran down his back.

Pushing him down, you straddled him. His hands found your waist whilst your hand draped around his neck.

"Tighter" he commanded. The way that Loki could still be so dominant in such a compromising position was alluring. Tightening your grip, you smiled as his eyes closed in content.

Loki entered you lento, and your eyes shut tighter, and tighter, feeling every vein along his shaft.

"You feel so good" he quietly commented, filling you to the hilt as you began riding him, one hand firmly on the floor and the other squeezing Loki's throat.

"Yes yesss" you panted as Loki began bucking his hips.

"You like that" he badgered guiding your movements as he reached new places leaving you in a moaning disarray.

Trying to take control, you swivelled your hips making Loki moan out in satisfaction as one of his hands reached for your neck. Both your eyes snapped open taking in each others orientation. Two lovers accompanying one another into total oblivion. A purgatory bursting at the seams with carnal lust, desire and rapture.

You felt yourself about to cum as your movements became faster, harder, more urgent.

"Cum for me" Loki groaned feeling your walls begin to clench around him.

"LOKI" you howled, head falling backwards as you reached your peak. The feeling and the pulsating caused Loki to climax too as he ejaculated holding you down against him.

You were both panting and breathing heavy as you came down from your highs. Looking down at Loki, he looked back up at you before you both started giggling like guilty teens.

"Want to go again?" Loki purred jolting his hips upwards causing you to writhe with the overstimulation.

"So mischievous" you grinned.