Joyride

Your eyes snapped open as Loki's closed in jubilation. Had he realised what he had said? Your expression was one of mostly shock. Opening his eyes, Loki looked down into yours with a panicked expression noticing yours. He waited, anticipating your reaction. Tightening your grip on him as your nails dug into his back and your legs wrapped around his waist hermetically, you rolled him over so that you were now in top of him. Reaching for his throat, you lightly fastened your hand around it, looking down at Loki who's expression had changed into a daring one.

"Say it again" you challenged narrowing your gaze as he twitched inside you.

"I love you" he breathed out.

Rolling your hips, you squeezed his throat a tiny bit harder.

"Say it again" you commanded through gritted teeth as you continued to slowly ride him.

"I love you y/n" he moaned as his hands found your waist.

He began thrusting upwards into you as you both felt the urge to chase another climax. Your head fell back in elation as one hand gripped his throat whilst the other dug into his shoulder. He was assiduously chasing his release, pulling you down onto him as he bucked his hips upwards. You felt him hitting that perfect spot with every relentless thrust.

"I love you y/n, I always have" he strained, alternating between massaging your breasts and grabbing your waist as you steadied yourself against his chest.

The room was again filled with the clangorous pants, moans, groans and rhapsodies of praise whist you and Loki both succoured each other to the much awaited nirvana that followed an orgasm.

"I'm coming" you cried as you slowed your movements grinding down onto him as he wrapped his arms around you revealing in the feeling of your walls clenching around his cock.

A content sigh escaped him as he pulled out when you both came back down to earth. Rolling over, you collapsed next to him staring up at the ceiling whilst you both caught your breaths.

You decided to break the silence.

"What am I supposed to do?" You thought aloud, still eying the ceiling. You knew that deep down you did love Loki but you couldn't admit that, not now, not after everything.

He turned to face you and began stroking your arm. His touch left tingles and you melted into the feeling.

"Continue to let me show you how sorry I am. Let me love you, you don't have to say it back." He articulated, watching his hand glide up and down your arm.

You did love him. Nothing ever made your heart race more than the sight of Loki. You always downplayed it as friendship especially because you were in a relationship with Bucky but you couldn't deny it anymore.

"Loki I— I'm gonna throw up" you heaved jumping out of the bed and nudely sprinting to the bathroom as Loki's eyes followed you in confusion.

Pushing open the door, you threw up in the toilet blaming the slow release painkillers from the other day. This must be them finally leaving your system along with the delayed adrenaline from the mission.

"Are you alright?" You heard Loki call.

"YeYES! Yes I'm just going to have a shower" you said flushing the toilet.

"Maybe I'll join you" he replied as you heard him getting up.

"NO!" you instantly shouted. You couldn't finish the conversation from earlier. You couldn't.