Friends

"You shouldn't say things like that you know" you murmured only inches from his lips causing him to smile against yours.

"And why not?" He asked in a teasing tone running his hand up your back under your hoodie and drawing gentle circles on your bare skin as he kissed you again.

A shiver ran through you at the sensation. The ticklish circles making you gasp as you melted into his embrace. You really didn't want Loki to say things like that. You didn't want him to touch you gently, to comfort you, to be gentle, too much of that and you'd end up back in a similar situation you were in now. No. This thing with Loki was purely lust. No relationship, just carnal desire.

"So what are we?" He asked looking down at you as you opened your eyes.

"Friends" you smiled.

"Friends?" He chucked.

"Yes, friends" you replied peppering kisses along his jaw.
"So you do this with all your friends?" He added moving his hand from your back to your breasts.

"Only the sexy ones." You grinned pushing him down onto the bed as he pulled you down on top of him.

Straddling him, you looked down at his face as he looked up at you resting his hands on your thighs.

"We shouldn't have done that earlier" you admitted in a joking tone as both of Loki's thumbs rubbed circles on your thighs.

"And what makes you say that?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows in a fake concern.

"Because it was wrong, I was pissed and angry and—"

"You enjoyed it no?" He smirked interrupting your rambling.

"I enjoyed it" you said with an exaggerated simper.

"Well then that's all that matters" he mumbled pulling you down into a kiss.

"Wait" you said pulling away feeling Loki's erection poking you like and edifice.

"What are you—oh" he gulped feeling you kneeling between his legs on the bed as you undid his belt, freeing him.

"And here I was thinking earlier sufficed" you taunted running your hand up and down his shaft as his head fell back against the pillow.

"Y/n—" he tried to say but was left breathless when you took him in your mouth.

Head moving up and down, you licked the sides making Loki involuntarily thrust upwards. Grinning to yourself, you took him all in your mouth again sucking, spitting, gagging whilst Loki placed a hand in your hair helping to guide your movements chasing his climax. You made eye contact with him when your tongue circled the tip making him chant your name like a deliverance prayer. Feeling that he was close, you replaced your mouth with your hand tugging him to an orgasm. You flinched when he ejaculated on your face.

Loki started praising you in languages you didn't understand as you stroked him through his orgasm licking your chin. He looked down at you with a satisfied smile. Biting your lip, you began standing up to go to the bathroom to wash yourself off before Loki pulled you back to him, crashing his lips onto yours as he kissed you.

Definitely just friends.