Goodbye

It was nighttime when Thor collected Loki to head off to Asgard. Most of the team were out and no one had heard from Bucky, clearly your threat had worked. You were planning on leaving earlier on but after your little rendezvous with Loki, you showered again and then helped him to pack a few things. Loki returned to his own room before Thor arrived and knocked your door to say goodbye as if you hadn't spent the day together but you both thought it best if you kept your little arrangement a secret despite Bucky practically seeing you kissing earlier and Thor seeing your bra on the floor as Loki informed you. You assured there was no way Thor could have known it was yours but then Loki mentioned that Thor had seen the painting and you hoped Thor wasn't smart enough to put two and two together, something Loki thought you were silly for thinking.

"So, this is bye" you said standing at your door as Loki stood outside with Thor.

"For now" he smiled.

"Goodbye Thor" you smiled looking at Thor who gave you a wink.

"Farewell lady y/n, I'll be sure to bring my brother back in one piece for you" he said wriggling his eyebrows making you furrow your brows in fake confusion. Loki was right, you were silly for thinking Thor wouldn't realise.

You watched the brothers both walk down the corridor, Loki on the left and Thor to his right. Your breath hitched when Loki reached into his left pocket revealing a bit of your underwear before stuffing it back in and patting his pocket. He knew you were watching him, meanwhile, Thor was none the wiser of the little exchange.

Walking back into your room, you picked up your phone seeing the reminder to go to the chemist. Images of you and Loki's amorous adventure flashed in your mind causing you to break out into a wide grin. You wasn't going to let what happened between you and Bucky get you down, not this time. Good riddance. Loki said you were perfect and he's a god so it really does mean a lot coming from him you laughed to yourself.
You put a coat on along with some trainers to head down to the chemist. You were happy that you weren't Tony Stark level famous so a simple hood in the night was enough to prevent you getting harassed and bombarded on the streets by people demanding photographs with you.

You decided on driving yourself as opposed to getting someone else to drive you or finding out where Tony was so he'd simply carry you to the chemist in his Iron Man suit. Flicking through your playlist, you grimaced hearing Mitskis nobody playing.

"Too sad. Next!"

Hearing Adele's someone like you playing next, you huffed out an annoyed "NO" before playing the next track.

"Perfect" you cheered hearing I'm yer dad by GRLwood playing.

Shouting the lyrics, you drove to the chemist drumming your fingers on the steering wheel.
"SUCK MY DICK IN MY FAST CAR FUCK ME FAST IN MY FAST CAR"

Pulling up, you got out and took a deep breath before entering. You hated going to the chemist, especially for things like this. The lady would always give you a funny look or even worse, she'd not hear you so you'd have to basically shout at her alerting everyone in the shop what it was you were after. Last time, you needed cranberry tablets to clear up a UTI and she practically yelled that you were too sexually active even though it was simply caused by a kidney stone and lack of water during a busy week of missions. Psyching yourself up, you walked to the counter.

"Hi, can I get the morning after pill please" you uttered earning a confused look from the lady as she leant forwards.

"Sorry, didn't catch that."

ARGH this deaf bitch always this same woman.

"Morning after pill" you whisper shouted through a false smile.

"But it's the night" she joked before going to get it.

Once she was back, she took some details and you paid the total. As you turned to leave, she called you back.

"Y/N Y/L/N"

"Yesss" you said said reluctantly turning around.

"Your prescription says that you ran out of birth control pills just over a week ago, would you like a repeat prescription."

Kill me now you thought walking back towards her and nodding trying to not lock eyes with any of the other people in the queue.

Finally finishing in the chemist, you left and headed back to your car. As you got to the car park, you heard shouting and saw someone being pushed around, perhaps this was a robbery. Instantly, you got into Avenger mode thanking the gods you were in trainers.

Running up to the group of men, you managed to twist one of the men's arms whilst kicking him behind the knee causing him to fall to the ground. You elbowed one of them as he tried to run up to you. Looking at the man you held on the floor, you quickly found his fear and replayed it to him causing him to drag himself out of your grip and crawl away. The man you had elbowed was now coming at you with a knife. Dodging one of his attacks, you punched him in the jaw and then the abdomen making him yelp and fall to the ground. Smiling when you found it, you made the man think ducks were chasing him. Anatidaephobia was always the fear you found the most hilarious. The last man was confused by the strange actions of his counterparts but tried to intimidate you nonetheless, circling you as you simply smiled.

"Bring it on" you urged causing him to pounce. As he leant to hit you, you lifted your hand using your fingers to hit that perfect spot on his neck and just like that, he was unconscious.

Looking at the person who was originally being attacked, you sensed the familiar emptiness. Gasping, your eyes widened in alarm.

"Hello y/n" he waved slowly "these men were good men, doing a job but now" he said lifting the man on the floors arm up before letting it fall again "now I'm going to have to find new ones when I'm feeling to do a bit of drama."

"Take her" he ordered.

Spinning on your heels, you came face to face with someone who was holding a syringe and approaching you. You had no time to act before you started feeling faint after the contents of the syringe were injected into your bloodstream. The last thing you heard was a snippet of the conversation between the two men.

"He'll come"