Again P2

The closer you got to Loki, the more his gaze turned from concern to burning lust. You didn't even have to look into his desires to know that he craved you. His eyes told you. Throwing your top on the floor, you stalked closer to him, never breaking eye contact.

Pulling the covers lower down Loki, you could see that he slept in only his boxers. You tilted his chin upwards and lowered your lips onto his. This kiss was far from chaste. It was aggressive, passionate, both your tongues fighting for dominance as your teeth crashed together. Loki raised his arm to pull you into the bed but you broke the kiss stepping back. You pulled your jeans down and discarded them too. You and Loki both glanced down at his erection before a devilish smirk spread across your face.

Loki helped you into the bed and you were left straddling him. You felt his erection through his boxers nudging at your core. Your hands ran up and down his chest as his hands found your waist. Lowering yourself down, your lips found Loki's again. You moaned into the kiss feeling him sucking your tongue. His hands stroked up your back causing shivers as he unclasped your bra. Breaking the kiss, you weaved your arms out of it and watched as Loki stared in awe at your breasts. His gaze flicked from your breasts to your face as he licked his lips.

"Heavenly" he purred before pulling you down closer and taking one of your nipples in his mouth.

His tongue circled it as small moans escaped you. He massaged the other one, alternating his actions between the two. The feeling made you unconsciously start rolling your hips as your eyes closed and your head fell back causing Loki to thrust his hips upwards grinding into you. Despite the layers of his boxers and your underwear, you could feel his cock sliding between your folds. He paused his attack on your breasts as his arms tightened around you and he thrusted harder. You felt yourself becoming wetter with the movements. You needed to feel him.

"I need to feel you" Loki said in almost a pleading tone.

You loved how in sync you and Loki were. Always knowing what the other wanted.

"Fuck yess" you panted still rolling your hips against his.
Suddenly, you felt that Loki wasn't wearing boxers anymore.

"So wet for me" he grinned and you realised that you were no longer wearing underwear as you felt every vein on his throbbing cock against your wet cunt.

Reaching between you both, your hand found his cock as you directed it towards your entrance. Both of you moaned as he entered. He stilled his movements allowing you time to adjust but you didn't need to. Loki felt like he was made for you. Placing your hands on his chest to steady yourself, you began riding him as he let out a gasp not expecting it.

"You feel amazing" he marvelled guiding your movements.

"Ugh yessss" you moaned, head falling backwards as Loki fucked up into you.

The sounds of you both panting and moaning filled the room. You felt your climax approaching as you rode Loki who had his hands on your hips tightly as he murmured praises.

"I'm so close" you cried feeling your walls tightening around Loki's cock.

"I- I'm going to cum" he exasperated trying to stop your movements.

"Go on then" you grinned looking down at him as his frantic expression changed into a mischievous one.

"You little minx" he teased, giving you a wink before he plunged deeply into you causing you to harshly bounce back down onto him.

Shocked by the new sensation, you couldn't control the euphoric orgasm that flooded through you prompting Loki's own release. You felt his warm semen shooting into you as he thrusted lazily a few more times, riding out both your orgasms.

As he pulled out, you felt some of his cum spilling down your thighs. Getting off of him, you collapsed on the bed next to him letting out a content sigh before opening your eyes.

"What the fuck?" You asked eyes wide looking at the painting in the corner of Loki's room. "Is- is that me?" You asked in awe.

"Yes" he laughed seemingly embarrassed as he buried his head in the pillow.

"I love it" you smiled turning towards him.

You both laid naked and sweaty looking up at the ceiling, one of you occasionally letting out a small chuckle due to the situation.

"I though you said we could never kiss again?" Loki teased.

"Quiet mischief" you laughed.