"Easy tiger"

Exiting the room, you began your search for Bucky. You walked down the corridor you were running down previously before being kidnapped by Loki. Looking into all the rooms, you couldn't find where Bucky had gotten to. Reaching the last room, you opened the door slowly.
Bucky had pulled out a chair and was sitting at a table just staring out of the window. He didn't react to your entrance. No glances, no greeting.

"Buck" you call walking towards the table before sitting on it next to where Bucky was sitting on the chair.
You were met with silence so you placed a hand on his shoulder earning a flinch.

"I thought it was over y/n" he mumbled placing his hand over yours as you tried to pull it away.

"Bucky it—" you tried to say before being interrupted by him speaking again.

"Y/N I- I was in a trance" he stammered before looking up to you with a worried expression. "Who was that man? How did he do that? How did he know?" He questioned frantically.

Leaning over slightly using one hand to steady you on the table and the other to touch Bucky's cheek, you tried to calm him.

"Shh sh, we'll find out ok."

Bucky seemed to have relaxed and pulled you into a hug causing you to practically straddle him as you giggled.

What you didn't see was that Loki walked past and saw the interaction. His heart ached knowing you had just left him to go to Bucky and not do "mission stuff" as you claimed. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door startling you and Bucky.

"Ready?" He said looking only at you as you jumped out of Bucky's lap to stand.

"Ready?" You questioned confused.

"We're doing some interrogating" Loki answered still only looking at you.

"Us?" You asked gesturing between you and Loki.

"Yes y/n, you and I"

"I'm no use. Earlier I couldn't find any sort of fears I could have used against him. I'm useless in this situation" you sighed defeated.

"Don't say th—" Bucky began but was cut off by Loki walking towards you and speaking.

"Y/N, there are other ways to extract information" Loki grinned.

"What?"

"You used to be quite fierce didn't you?" he growled as his smile grew.

After a moment of thinking, it hit you.

"I-I don't do that anymore" you stuttered feeling flustered by Loki's close proximity that didn't bother you before but now was overwhelming, and y/n carry on speaking you're staring into his eyes "a-and how do you even know about that?" You questioned putting your hands on your hips.

What you didn't know was that Loki was investigating your dads case. In doing so, he had stumbled across some old S.H.I.E.L.D footage of interrogations and other things. What piqued his interest was when he saw you.
Sometimes, you'd perhaps get a little physical, especially with the people who committed the most unspeakable acts against humanity. You weren't proud of it but it did warrant answers when fear wasn't enough.

"What's going on? What's he talking about?" Bucky asked standing up. You had completely forgotten Bucky was in the room.

You and Loki hadn't actually said what it was he was referring to but you knew. You always knew what Loki meant just as he did you. It was like you could communicate telepathically. How did he know about your past interrogations?

Stepping away from Loki, you turned to Bucky who was glaring at Loki.

"Nothing. Let's just get this over with" you said walking away from the pair and towards the door. Seeing Bucky following, you turned around.

"Bucky, maybe it's for the best that you stay here" you said not wanting Bucky to react how he did earlier to the man. As much as you didn't want to admit it, Bucky was a liability. He did fall into a trance like state earlier and that's not something you wanted a repeat of.

"Yes, don't worry soldier, I'll take good care of y/n" Loki added wrapping an arm around you which you immediately stepped out of still looking at Bucky who wore a murderous expression as he eyed Loki.

"Fine" He spat walking back towards the chair.

You and Loki exited the room and began walking towards the interrogation rooms. Loki was silent but you could see the smug expression he had every time you looked towards him. Stopping, you stepped in front of him causing him to halt.

"What?" He said simply.

"You know what" you replied irritated.

"Easy tiger" he said putting his hands in front of him causing you to chuckle. Loki had definitely been away from Asgard for too long if he was using phrases like that. "The soldier is a liability y/n, he couldn't come so I promised I'd take good care of you" he said innocently.
Arghh there it is again, you were both always on the same page. He literally used the same word you had thought. Liability.

"Whatever" you sighed stepping out of his way and resuming your walking next to him.

"So, up for getting a little physical?" Loki said catching you off gaurd, a smile evident in his tone.

"Wha- physical?" You questioned feeling yourself getting extremely hot. Perhaps a fever was rising and you'd be ill tomorrow. Right?

Lowering his head, Loki whispered in your ear.

"Yes y/n, physical" he said causing your head to snap up to his as he wiggled his eyebrows. "You know, incase he doesn't want to cooperate."

He? Oh yes, the interrogation.

"Hopefully it won't come to that" you said trying to sound stern before reaching the room.

"Oh but you hope it does" you heard Loki murmur under his breath quiet enough for you not to hear, but you did.