London - New York

Tucking Seven into bed, you decided to ask her what actually happened earlier between her and Loki. They made some sort of connection and you wondered if she knew she initiated it.

"Sev sweetheart, what happened between you and Lo- Dad earlier" you asked stroking her hair out of her face.

"She was able to form a psychic link with me, it must be a Jotun thing" Loki explained leaning on the doorframe.
You gestured for Loki to come in and he beamed as he stepped into the room.

"She possesses hamrammr" Loki said standing next to the bed you were sitting on before pulling a funny face at Seven who started giggling.

"What does that mean Loki?" You asked looking up at him.

"She has the ability to shape shift in a way, but we'll discuss it later" he smiled leaning down to kiss Seven on the forehead. "Goodnight my little Elskling."

You kissed Seven goodnight too before you and Loki left her room and went to yours.

You and Loki sat down as he explained what happened between him and Sev but you zoned out. The sound of his voice was seraphic. You had missed his voice so much and now here it was again.

"Oh, would you like a shower?" you asked snapping out of your daydream.

"Yes please."

You handed Loki a towel and showed him where the bathroom was. Whilst he was gone, you waited for him to come back until you decided to get changed. As you were putting a top on, Loki walked back into the room with the towel you had given him around his waist. Water from his wet raven locks dripped down his shoulders as he looked at you. That's when you realised his hair had grown slightly.

"I don't suppose you have anything I could wear?" He grinned as you started to walk closer to him.

"I don't" you replied stepping towards him and placing your hand on his chest. You began moving it lower and lower, down his abdomen, past his navel, until his head fell backwards as his eyes closed.

"Won't be needing this" you remarked unfastening the towel with your free hand whist the other stroked up and down his shaft.

"Y/N" Loki moaned rolling his hips against the movement of your hand.

"Shh" you teased moving faster as Loki kicked the door closed behind him.

Stopping your movements, Loki leaned down towards you and began kissing you as you wrapped your arms around him. He lifted your top over your head leaving you in just your lingerie. You felt the throbbing down below with every touch he granted. You hadn't dared to sleep with anyone since loosing Loki, he's who your heart belonged to even if he was no longer there to keep it. You had been celibate, only allowing yourself the pleasure permitted from the items in the draw next to your bed, so every caress felt electrifying.

Remembering that Loki had literally been gone for 6 years and you hadn't been in contact with any of the Avengers, you thought about the fact that Thor didn't know Loki was alive. Breaking the kiss, you pulled away slightly.

"You should tell Thor and the others that you're back, you're ok" you said breathlessly as Loki pulled you back towards him, kissing your neck.

"They'll know I'm alive once they hear you screaming my name all the way from London" he quipped picking you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

Throwing you on the bed, Loki tried to stand back up but was pulled back down by your legs tightening around him.

"Please y/n, grant me the pleasure of tasting you" he pleaded licking his lips.

"Later, right now I need to feel you" you insisted unclasping your bra as Loki took your underwear off.

Goosebumps formed wherever his knuckles touched you as he pulled them down. You felt yourself getting wetter and wetter especially feeling his erection on your thigh.
Gripping his cock, Loki ran it up and down your folds coating himself in your arousal as your eyes closed from that small amount of stimulation alone.

"Let me hear you say it" he ordered, nudging your entrance.

"I love yoOUUUU" you gasped when Loki thrusted into you. You were delighted to know that your unspoken telepathy was still in tact after all these years.

He plunged in and out of you rapidly as the headboard harshly hit the wall. He filled you up completely, hitting your g-spot with every thrust, making you cry out in ecstasy.

"You are mine" he verificated through gritted teeth as he looked down at your face contorted in pleasure.

"Oh gods yesss yessss" you moaned rocking your hips to meet his pace.

"That's it, good girl" he praised fucking you into the mattress as your orgasm threatened to overtake you.

"I love you, I love you so much" you eulogised as your nails dug into his back. He was thrusting unmercifully, hitting all the right places as you clung onto your sanity trying to make this last for as long as it could.

"I have missed you every. Single. Day." He growled in between deep deeeep thrusts until he stilled feeling your walls clenching around him as you came.

You saw stars as your climax hit you with a yell of his name. Serenity consumed you as Loki spilled inside you. Everything was bliss until you clapped a hand over your mouth.

"OhmygoshLoki"

"What?" He grinned.

"We were so loud, Sev—"

"Sound proofed the room already y/n, I knew we would be loud" he said with a devilish smirk "now, what else do you want done to you?"