Desire

As Bucky wrapped his arms around you, kissing you passionately, you felt the urge to take things further. The urge to be filled was overwhelming. The achy throbbing desire to finally feel him inside you was mind boggling. You'd been patient. You knew Bucky desired you of course after the first interrogation he saw you do but he was being 'respectful' and waiting until you were both doing something extra romantic which was almost impossible with your busy schedules, mainly his, so you settled for the hugs and the french kisses but no that wouldn't satire today.

Reaching down between you both, you stroked Bucky's bulge over his trousers causing him to moan into the kiss. Doing it again, you expected the same reaction but Bucky pulled away clearly flushed.

"What's the matter baby?" you asked furrowing your brows as Bucky tried to collect himself.

"It's not that I don't want to, I do, but not like this, not here, somewhere romantic"

Romantic, that stupid word again you thought feeling the exquisite torture of wanting no needing to feel him thrust into you.

"Arghhhh fine" you huffed turning away from him and onto your back. "You can watch then" you grinned running your hands down your body and lifting your top over your head leaving you in your leggings, underwear and lacy bra.

"W-what are you doing?" Bucky stammered watching your hands intently.

"Pleasuring myself" you said seductively moving one of your hands under your leggings whilst the other cupped one of your breasts over your bra.

Watching Bucky's breath hitch, you smiled before rubbing a circle on your clit.

"I'm so wet" you squealed looking straight into Bucky's lust filled eyes.

"Y/N" Bucky called breathlessly.

"That feels so good" you moaned closing your eyes and arching your back hoping he wouldn't be able to last much longer before he'd fuck you into the mattress. You could have used your power to see what it was that he desired, to see if your teasing was working but, you promised you'd only enter his mind with his permission despite how tempting it was.

"You're killing me doll" he whined kneeling on the bed between your legs as you carried on stroking your clit.

"Come on Bucky, am I that resistible that you're not going to even try and touch me?" You said one handily unhooking your bra.

Bucky leaned on top of you, capturing your lips in a kiss again before he removed your hand from between your legs and replaced it with his causing you to gasp.

"Wow, you are wet" he growled as he teased your entrance with two of his fingers causing you to Buck your hips and let a small moan escape you.

You bucked your hips at each of his thrusts in and out of your entrance as he hit that perfect spot causing your head to fall back as he took you closer and closer to your climax. Using his thumb, Bucky started rubbing circles over your clit as he continued kissing you despite your head falling onto the pillow.

"Are you close?" He mumbled against your lips as he increased the pressure on your clit.

"Soooo close" you whimpered feeling the orgasm about to hit you as your walls began pulsating around his fingers.

You came with a load moan and Bucky's name as your eyes rolled back. Bucky continued stroking your clit lightly throughout your orgasm only stopping once he felt the throbbing subside. Opening your eyes as he removed his hand and took his position back on his knees, you caught the concupiscence look he had gracing his features as he licked your arousal off of his fingers slowly.

"You aren't resistible at all" he added licking his lips.

Giggling, you began removing his top until you heard a knock at your door.

"Shh shh" you chuckled putting a finger on Bucky's lips "they'll go away if we're silent."

"Y/N, are you in there?" You heard Loki ask. "I think you are, I just need to ask your opinion on something" he said turning the door handle as a look of shock replaced your once playful expression.

"LOKI GET OUT!" you screamed grabbing the duvet and covering yourself as Loki looked between the both of you with a malevolent expression as his eyes settled on Bucky.

"What on Midgard have you done? You've DEFILED HER YOU DULL CREATURE!" Loki roared lunging towards Bucky as you held the duvet tightly covering yourself.

"LOKI STOP!" You shouted jumping in front of Bucky causing Loki to holt.

"Y/n" he murmured looking into your eyes.

"Leave" you warned glaring at him.

You could have sworn that you saw Loki's expression shift for a second before he disappeared. His menacing glower was displaced by a look of hurt and something else familiar.

The moment was definitely ruined and you turned around to dress properly handing Bucky his top as you both silently put your clothes on.

You heard a small chuckle from Bucky which caused you to turn towards him.

"What?" You asked trying to remain stoic which was impossible looking at his wide grin.

"This is why I wanted to go someplace romantic" he said starting to laugh.

"Shush" you laughed as the tense atmosphere dissipated.