You didnt mean to say...

"Loki stop, we have to find Bucky." You said breaking the kiss.

"Bucky just attacked me, he can wait" Loki replied kissing you again as he teleported you both into your bedroom at your apartment.

You knew it was wrong. You and Loki were not on speaking terms NOT ON SPEAKING TERMS but when he pulled you closer to him groaning into the kiss as he ground himself against you making you feel just how much he wanted you. You caved. How could something so wrong feel so so good?

Loki walked you backwards to your bed without breaking the kiss. When your legs hit the back of it, he laid you down slowly before breaking the kiss and standing back up. You laid on your back with your legs still hanging off the bed as Loki stood between them with lust filled eyes.
His hands found the hem of your bottoms as you kicked your shoes off with his help. He lowered himself pulling the hem down as you lifted your legs out of them. He knelt before you, eyes meeting yours as you sat up on your arms

"How I've longed to taste you since our first clandestine affair." He said seductively, kissing between your thighs as his hands found your knees, spreading your legs further apart.

"These" he said pulling on the waistband of your underwear and letting it go harshly causing a slight sting "are coming back with me. Take them off" he commanded shifting slightly backwards.

Horny and annoyed, you began pulling your underwear down slowly, teasing Loki as he bit his lip. His eyes widened in hunger when you slipped them past your thighs revealing your wet core.

Impatient, Loki finished pulling them down for you before he lowered his head and started stroking your wet folds with his tongue.

Your head fell backwards on the pillow as your eyes shut tightly. He dipped his tongue inside your entrance causing your body to jolt. Working his way up your labia, you tried to stifle your moans but it was a wasted effort when he finally reached your clit. You reached down to try and grip his hair as he sucked your clit causing you to cry out in elation. Shuffling down closer towards him, you rocked your hips against his face as he slowly fucked you with his mouth.

You mentally cursed yourself for how euphoric it felt for Loki to massage your most intimate parts with his warm wet mouth. You were a moaning mess.

"Ahh don't stop" you cried feeling yourself nearing the edge. You felt Loki smile before he started flicking your clit up and down rapidly causing you to almost scream. Loki laughed at your reaction making the feeling even more pleasurable. Your soul left your body as you came. You could still feel Loki running his tongue lazily over your clit whilst you fell from heaven into a pre orgasmic daze.

"Fuck me" you murmured feeling Loki end his attack on your core. You shouldn't, you couldn't, but you had to.
You needed to touch him. Feel him.

Loki stood up and began undressing as you moved further up your bed so that you were completely on it. Leaning down onto the bed, Loki's lips found yours in a desperate kiss as he lifted your top off. He broke the kiss revealing in the sight of your breasts as you unhooked your bra. Laying on top of you, Loki began nuzzling between your breasts as his throbbing erection glided across your body, so close to where you needed him.

Guiding himself to your entrance, Loki made eye contact as he pushed into you causing you to gasp. He grit his teeth stifling a moan as he bottomed out. You didn't need to adjust to Loki, like last time, he was a perfect fit. The perfect fit. Pulling completely back out, you both couldn't contain your moans when he slammed back in and began moving in and out slowly, sensually, sending you into a state of bliss. The last time you and Loki had sex, you were on top. This time, the dynamic had changed, he was on top and it felt glorious. You knew you shouldn't feel like this, shouldn't forgive him, shouldn't— oh gods he's reached down between you both and is now circling your clit with his finger.

"Arghh gods I hate you Loki" you moaned as your nails dug into his back.

"You are exquisite" he proclaimed as his pace became quicker.

"Yess yes right thereee" you screamed as Loki hit that perfect spot making you wrap your legs around him tighter.

"You feel soo good" he praised lowering his head and sucking on your neck, occasionally biting it.

"I c-can't forgive you" you whined.

"You are pure perfection" he growled fucking you harder.
You felt another orgasm building up as you writhed and panted underneath him.

"I hate you g-ghhodssss I hate you so much urghhhh that feels so good" you cried knowing you were about to be back in heaven.

"You are everything" he purred as his eyes shut tightly.

"Don't stop" you demanded rocking your hips with his, raking your nails across his back as you felt yourself tiptoeing on the edge.

"I'm so close" you bawled.

"I love you" he yelled thrusting into you violently as you both came.