Chapter 23: Breakfast

Athena's pov

I lay on the white tanning chair hoping to finally get some sort of an even tan. These different swim suit lines are not something pretty.

"Athena you've been tanning forever" Mia complains sitting on the chair next to me. "Mia, I've been here for five minuets that's not forever." I put my sunglasses on but it's no use feeling how strong the sun is.

"Yeah but I'm bored Adriano is still sleeping upstairs with Gabriele. Like literally he went in the middle of the night, took him from his crib and went back to sleep putting him in the middle of us" She lays down on the chair.

"Mia looks at it as the free time you have for right now that they're both sleeping. Also enjoy Gabriele being small now because once he gets older you're going to miss it and ask why time goes so fast" I tell her as she nods in understatement.

"Ugh your right but enough about me now let's talk about you how are you and Lucky. Is he going to give you a baby soon I need a mini you two" She says excitedly as I brush her off. "Mia were fine, as for a baby whenever it happens it happens' ' She streaks with excitement clapping her hands.

"Mia i'm not pregnant don't get your hopes up" She rolls her eyes as we stay talking about random shit for the next hour.

Adri and Gabriele come down and she immediately goes and grabs him. "I missed you" She kisses his cheek as Adriano just looks at her with his jaw dropped. "I missed you to babe" She lightly kisses his cheek before giving all her attention back to her favorite little person.

"I think she loves him more than me. '' He huffs sitting next to her feet as she pays him no mind. "Honestly speaking for her she'd rather die than let anything happen to you two" He smiles slightly hearing the words ive said.

"I'd do anything for them there my home"

His words hit me hard as I realize Lucky is my home. Going to a house isn't a home but seeing Lucky and Santo everyday is. Wherever they are is home it feels complete.

"Bambina '' Lucky sits on the bottom of my feet, putting them on his lap. "I'm hungry, we should get food" Mia says, taking her attention off of Gabriele.

"I heard food, '' Leo says, popping up out of nowhere. Of course he hears that when doesn't hear anything that has to do with food. "Wait, we're getting food?" Santos asks, holding a towel around his neck.

"We're getting food then" I stand up and we start walking towards the breakfast buffet. Fruit is the only thing I want and probably orange juice.

I hold Lucky's hand as It fits perfectly into his. We find a table and start to get our food. I grab a plate full of fruit and a croissant getting an orange juice.

I sit eating my food as everyone starts to sit back down starting a conversation. "Im sorry oh hey Rory" Santo says holding a girl up from hitting the floor.

"Santo hey um thank you for not letting me hit the floor" She blushes as she stares into his eyes full of awe. "Oh yeah no problem" He smiles at her as they just look at each other forgetting about everyone in the room.

I squeeze Lucky's hand in excitement, putting a piece of kiwi in my mouth. It goes down the wrong pipe and I start coughing, breaking the two from their stare at each other.

"I'm fine I'm fine" I wave them off as Lucky pats my back the girl and Santo parts ways as I watch her sit far off by herself. "Awe Santo is growing up I feel like a proud uncle" Adri wipes his fake tears as Leo slaps the back of his head.

"Adriano let Santo be with his girlfriend in peace" Redness makes its way to Santo's cheeks as he puts his hands on his face trying to not show it. Leo and Adri keep picking at him for it as he just stays quiet.

"Go with her Santo don't leave her lonely you have a phone just call us if anything" Lucky tells him as he stands up walking her way. A smile reaches her face as he sits in the empty chair across from her as they start a conversation. "Awe he's growing up so fast" Leo pretends to act sad before shoving food down his throat.

"As long as he's happy" Bianca says looking at her younger brother that has a smile on his face. "I'm glad you guys took him in" She thanked me and Lucky smiled at her.

"He's a good kid neither of you deserved that life. We love Santo like our own nothing would change that" Lucky responds as her smile widens with happiness.

I'm glad that I had the chance to save them from someone who was supposed to be their father. Someone who was supposed to love them.

Lucky places his hand on the small of my back making me suck in a breath. He rubs his thumb up and down with no chance of emotions. "Hades stop testing me" I hiss at him as he lets out a light chuckle.

"You're the one testing me wearing that swimsuit" he growls in my ear bringing butterflies into my stomach. "Why don't you come take it off me" I whisper seductively in his ear as grabs my hand dragging me out of the restaurant with the stares of people.

He jumps in the elevator as we stay dangerously silent for the ride up to our floor. Once the doors open he rushes to the room not even letting the door close fully before pressing me up against the wall as he holds my hands above his head. "You really are a devil" He breathes on my neck making me shut my eyes with excitement.

"Hmm what if I do this?" He presses his hand right where I need him the most, making me gasp. He uses this as an excuse to bring his mouth to mine as I let him take over the kiss.

I run my hands through his hair as his fingers play with the waistband of my swim bottom. He slips his hand inside earning a loud moan when he presses his fingers against me.

"Such a good girl already wet for me now let me have a taste. My back hits the soft bed as he takes off my swim bottoms looking at me letting out a groan as he gets on his knees.

"Time for my favorite meal" Is the last thing I hear him say before he puts me on cloud nine.

Lucky's pov

I lay on the bed as I watched Athena get dressed again. She slips on a beach dress before straddling my lap. "You do realize we were in this position already just without clothes" I tell her as she rolls her eyes moving a bit as I feel myself growing once again.

"Babe when are you not horny" She runs her hand up and down my tattooed chest not realizing the effect she has on me. "Fuck bambina your killing me" I take a deep breath as she kisses down my chest right above my swimming shorts.

"I know but I'd love to see you fix yourself" She gets off of my lap sitting next to me as I place my hand where I need her the most. She stares at me in awe as she watches my vurnatbilty.

I come undone as she gets me a warm towel cleaning me up. "Good girl" I place a small kiss on her lips before she throws the towel on the other side of the room deepening the kiss. "Baby I need you" She tells me as I kiss down her neck undoing her swim top.

"Looks like we won't be leaving this room till the night" I tell her as she laughs before placing her lips back on mine. 

------

Hey guys

Thank you for 28k reads

Q/A Favorite chapter so far? 

1380 words 

-Yaniris0919