Santo and Rory Bonus #2

Santos pov

I feel a pair of hands running through my hair. I smile at the feeling. "Good morning Rory" I opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife looking down at me. "Good morning Santo" She places a soft kiss on my lips.

My hand goes down her back resting right above her butt. "We have two days left in Mexico. I'm going to miss it" She sadly says I brush her hair out her face. "Don't worry baby I'll make sure we come back soon" I Kiss her temples rubbing her back.

Her blonde hair hanging off the side of her back. "I'm hungry, can we go eat?" She asks and I laugh while she gives me a weird look "I can eat you but we can still go downstairs and get food if you want" her face turns a light pink. "Santo when are you not horny" Rory groans. I sit up letting her straddle my lap.

"I'm horny whenever I see you Amore. Your the only person who could make me hard"

"We'll if you hurry and get in the shower with me maybe I'll give you something"

I never rushed out of bed quicker. Grabbing her hand I strip out of my shorts turning on the water. Rory slowly takes off her clothes "Santo" she hits my shoulder when I rip the rest off her. Once we get in I immediately attack her lips she stumbles back but regains her balance.

The warm water hitting our skin I grip the back of her thighs earning a moan from her. My favorite fucking sound. Kissing down her neck I feel her nipples get hard. Taking the right one in my mouth I play with the left one and she throws her head back. "How wet do you think I made you" I whisper in her ear feeling her heart rate quicken.

"As wet as the ocean" I drop to my knees spreading her legs. She backs up against the glass looking down at me. Our eyes stay connected as I take a long lick from her slit to her clit. Inappropriate words come out her mouth making me smirk.

This is the shy girl people talk about?

Her hands grip my hair as I continue to suck on her clit. The sound of her growing more and more wet is music to my ears. My fingers snake up her legs pounding into her tight pussy. "Santo fuck fuck fuck" She screams I quicken the pace of my movements.

At this point I don't even care if all I do is eat her out. I'd rather her pleasure than mine any day. Plus her voice alone could make me cum. I felt my dick throbbing when she clenched around me. "Cum my love" She release on my command

Her legs shake I lick as much of her as I can. "Santo I need you" She breathes out lifting her legs and wrapping them around my waist. Lining myself up at her entrance she whimpers feeling my tip brush against her soaked core. Her arms hold onto my neck as I slide smoothly into her. "Fuck you feel so good" I groan at feeling her insides have to stretch to make sure I can fit completely. I make our hips meet at a fast pace. I watch as she throws her head pace in pure ecstasy. I rub my thumb against her clit and her jaw drops open "You like that don't you?" I ask her, still pounding into her tight pussy.

She nods her insides clench around me. She's close. I know she is. So am I "Hold it my love we can cum together" She lets out a deep breath of frustration I feel myself twitching. "Now Rory" Her body goes limp in my arms as our juices mix together running down our legs.

Slowly setting her down her wobbly legs stand under the water letting everything flush down the drain. "You okay Rory?" I ask her hoping I didn't go too hard. "Santo i'm more than okay now we actually have to take a shower i'm hungry" I laugh grabbing the soap running it across her body. Her hands take the soap from me now, washing my body. I take the removable shower head, taking all the soap off our bodies.

Rory goes and shuts off the water. I grab two towels from the heater wrapping one around my waist and putting the other one around her body. "Hmm I love you" I hold her close to my chest burying my head in her neck. She rubs my arm "I love you more" We stay like this for what seems like forever but it was only five minuets. I put on a pair of black shorts with a white shirt having my necklace hanging out of it. "Santo your phone is ringing" I see mom's caller ID.