Chapter 69:Ride Me Then

Athena's pov

"Ena i'm here with food" Enzo yells from downstairs I finish changing Giovanni throwing away the dirty diaper. "Leave it in the living room" Gio tries to flip over. I pick him up, kissing his cheeks. He lets out a loud laugh smiling as wide as he can. He clings onto me tightly resting his head on my shoulder, his curly brown hair getting all in his face.

"What did you buy me bitch" I sat putting my feet up on the table. Leo sits on the opposite side of the couch holding Eremes while Bianca holds Vincent. "Food you better appreciate me" He rolls his eyes taking Vinny from Bianca playing with him.

"I've been appreciating you for 23 years" I take a slice of pizza breaking the bottom feeding it to Gio. He puts his fingers in his mouth, liking the taste. "Mhm" He tries to grab more Lucky comes home and Luciano comes downstairs running to his dad. "Daddy" I hear Lucky's footsteps come into the living room.

Gio's face is full of pepperoni because instead of eating it he decided to smear it everywhere. Thats kids for you messy but you gotta love them. "Hey bambina" Lucky bends down placing a kiss on my lips. I return it smiling at him. "Hey Amore" Luciano urges Lucky to follow him, taking his hand pulling him out of the living room.

Leo and Santo start to argue about something random. "Sometimes I think you're dating Leo and not me" Rory tells him he just brings her to his side continuing to go back and forth with Leo. "At least I'm married" Leo shoots at Santo. "I'll be married by next year" Santo says then his eyes widen.

He always says shit that he's not supposed to say. "Anything else you want to admit while we're at it?" Adriano laughs at him. Santo flips him off burying his head in Rory's neck. She rubs his arm and you can see him become more relaxed. Lucky texts me to go to our room. I leave the living room doing just that.

Going inside I see him shirtless on the balcony, his hands running through his hair as if he's stressed about something. "What's wrong Amore Mio?" I sit next to him and he looks at me immediately resting his head on my chest wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close to him. Running my hands through his hair I feel his breaths starting to regulate. He doesn't say anything I won't force him to either. "Do you want to talk about it?" He flips around his eyes staring into mine. "In a few" I nod running my hands through his hair pressing a kiss on the tip of his nose.

He buries his head on my side. I hope he is okay. I hate more than anything to see him like this so shut out from the world. "Amore do you want to be alone?" He shakes his head, not holding onto me tighter. The warm air hitting us, the sun shining brightly as if it didn't rain for the last week. "Do you ever feel like you're not doing anything right?" Lucky asks sitting up.

"Yeah I can feel like that but then you tell me how much you love me and our family, you tell me how proud you are of me. You make me forget about that."

"I feel that everything i'm doing is wrong"

"Lucky look at me, everything you're doing is right. In the warehouse you have everything under control, on missions you make sure no one get's hurt making sure they go home that night. You come home no matter how tired you are, you hug and play with the boys, you help Santo with whatever he needs. Then you come upstairs and take me in your arms and ask me how my day was. Making me feel safe and warm. You do that Lucky no one else you do. Everything your doing is right"

"You always know how to make me feel better" His face turns into a smile kissing my cheek. "I just say the truth but I'm glad you're feeling better" Lucky pulls me onto his lap taking the straps off of my tank top kissing my chest. "Yeah now I want to show you how much I'm thankful for you" His tongue sucks on the mouth sensitive part of my neck.