Thank You

I started writing Lucky on June 6th 2021 at 12:18 in the morning 

I officially published it August 23rd 2021 at 12:18 in the morning 

The last chapter of Lucky went up March 19th 2022  at 9:19 pm 

I can't believe I'm sitting here writing to you all about how Lucky is officially finished. It's something I never thought would happen. Im so thankful for the people who convinced me too published it without them this book would have never made it out for everyone to read. 

Lucky as of this moment now has 168k reads! 

That's insane I never thought it would even hit 100 reads. Im so thankful for everyone who decided to read this book. Yes it was an emotional roller coaster but it's worth it in the end. 

Lucky and Athena will have a happy ending

Now it's obvious that Morelli is about Athena and Lucky. I meant it when I said pay attention to whenever Marco, Dante and Arianna came into the book. They all play a major role in Morelli. They play a major role In the ending of this book. 

Everyone is probably on the edge of their seat's wondering when will the sequel be up? I won't keep you waiting too long. 

Morelli will be officially published April 19th 2022 

I am so happy you all gave me to opportunity for this to happen. From the bottom of my heart I love you all so much. I really do you are my motivation to keep going and not give up. 

Virtual hug everyone 

"Not all stories have a happy ending but our story isn't over yet" 

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3