Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch

Athena's pov

The most joyful time of the year is Christmas. It's the time of year everyone loves. "I can't wait for you to be here" Lucky kisses my stomach for what is the 1000th time. "Amore I'm sure he knows how much you want him here" I laugh. He just rolls his eyes, continuing to do what he's been doing for hours. Luciano is snoring still on Luckys side, his tiny body sprawled on the whole side.

I feel Giovanni move Lucky's eyes light up when he feels it smiling like a little kid. "I love you too Giovanni" My heart melts smiling at my loving husband. He rested his head above my belly. I run my hands through his hair watching TV with him. Luciano moves more around taking the blanket and putting it around him. "Im tired" I tell Lucky he shuts off the TV moving Luciano to the middle of the bed.

"Sleep then it's still earlier no one will be here until about 8" I put my arm around him and Luciano holding them closer to me as I start to drift into a nice sleep. The comforter gets wrapped around me. I smile to myself, feeling Lucky's lips touch my forehead.

The sun shines in my face. I groan trying to find the remote to shut the blinds. That's just the universe telling me to wake up. Looking at my phone it's already 12:30. Both Luciano and Lucky aren't in bed anymore. Finally managing to get up I wash my face brushing my teeth quickly before putting on a hoodie. It smells just like Lucky. Going downstairs grey runs up and down past me wanting me to pet him. "Alright grey give me a second" I laugh going into the kitchen.

"Hi mommy" Luciano smiles looking up from his plate of food. "Hi Luci, where's your dad?" He pointed to the pantry. I open the door seeing Lucky looking through the different rows of food. "Amore what are you trying to find?" He turns his head looking at me. "My coffee I didn't have anymore in the bin and I know you brought more I just can't find it" I take him hand closing the pantry door bringing him to the kitchen showing him where it's at.

"It was there the whole time what the fuck" He groans starting to make his preccious coffee. I swear I don't know how he could drink that more than once a day. Even if that's too much I'd rather stick to my tea. "Good morning people" Santo says happily coming in the kitchen

"Good morning Santo" I tell him while drinking my peppermint tea. Luciano is still focused on the food on his plate. "Luciano hello" Santo touches his head and looks up smiling at his older brother. They both smile at each other and Santo sits next to him they forget there's other people in the room. "How's the baby doing?" Lucky stands behind me placing his cup of coffee next to my drink rubbing my stomach.

"He's fine ready to come out any day now" His arms wrap around me he buries his head in the crook of my neck I hold his hand the other one drinking my tea in. "You okay Amore?" He nods, staying in the same position. "Amore you're going to hurt your neck come on let's go to the living room" I stand up still holding his hand walking over to the living room. Sitting on the couch he lays his head on my lap tracing patterns along the inside of my thigh. I run my hands through his thick soft blonde hmm maybe I should let him go back to platinum blonde only one more time though I'll miss his natural blonde. "That feels good" He hums as if he's falling back asleep. "Don't sleep amore I want to talk to my favorite person." He turns so that he's looking up at me smiling.

"I'm still your favorite person?"

"You always will be" He smiles even more sitting up, placing a sweet kiss on my lips. My heart starts to race and I feel my face start to heat up as if it's our first kiss over again. Goosebumps appear on my skin and my body melts falling in love all over again. Everytime I see him I fall in love all over again. "I love you Bambina"

" I love you more Amore" The front door slams open. It's either Adriano or Leo. More Adriano right now than Leo, he's too focused on Eremes to even slam the door. "I'm here bitches" Adriano says, dragging the bag. I roll my eyes, putting my feet up on the table. "Hi aunt ena Hi uncle Lucky" Gabriele smiles sitting on the empty chair