Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit

Athena's pov

I calm my nerves down sitting back down at the beach holding Luciano in my arms. Santo sits on one side of me as Lucky sits on the other as we watch the sunset.

Something I love doing with my family. It's the time where we can all relax and not worry about anything, just each other. The time we have for ourselves, not anyone else.

These past 2 months haven't been easy. Going to the doctor constantly plus working on shipments and training trying not to get hurt.

So far ive been successful staying away from any contact with any training besides weapons and not physical contact. Shipments have been strong and when fighting Im am careful enough to bring my strongest men with me.

Taking down smaller mafias can be trouble. They think they own everything but showing them different is what I'm best at. "Why are you already 2 baby stop growing?'' I kiss Luciano's cheeks as a wide grin goes to his face. "You both need to stop growing" I look at him and Santo.

Santo is already 19 where did time go. He was just 16 when we took him in. Now he's so big and is about to  take over what his sperm donor couldn't handle.

Bianca was the heir but she passed it down to Santo. He was nervous at first worrying that he would be like his father but he proved himself wrong.

"I don't we can control that Ma" Santo plays with Luciano's feet getting a laugh from him. "Come on Luciano stop growing you're already a big brother I don't need you to get any bigger" I kiss Luciano's cheek holding him closer to me.

"Yeah Luci you're a big brother wait big brother?" Lucky says as his eyes widen. "Holy shit are you pregnant?" He asks as I nod my head.

"7 more months to go" I hold my stomach showing the little bump I have. Lucky and Santos stay quiet in shock, not saying anything. The only sound we can hear is the ocean hitting the sand and Luciano laughing. "We're having another baby" Lucky looks at me with tears in his eyes smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah Amore were having another baby" He hugs me as Santo takes Luciano holding him in The air. The environment feels accepting as I finally tell them the news I've been dreading.

Lucky hugs me tight whispering how much he loves me. My heart burst with happiness as we stayed here for another house full of enjoyment.

Leo calls Lucky telling him everyone is already at our house waiting for us as we start the drive back home. I changed Luciano's shirt to something more comfortable. 

"Thank god you're finally here, try this right it tastes weird?" Mia hands me a cup of wine as I pass it to Lucky. He drinks it shaking his head no. "Mia, it tastes perfectly fine. What were you drinking before?" He asks her as she gives him a grim look.

"Beer" Of course she was mixing two different things. "That's why Mia you stick to one thing at a time" He hands her back the cup as she continues to drink it.

I sit on an empty sofa with Lucky on one arm rest and Santo on the other. Lucky eventually pulls me to his lap as I hold Luciano. He starts to fall asleep as I lightly rock him. "He's trying not to sleep that's your fucking son" I hiss at him as he Lightly laughs.

Lucky's pov

Athena moves off my lap as I take Luciano from her lightly rocking him. "Come Luci just close your eyes" I whisper to him as he keeps fighting the sleep.

He closes his eyes as Athena comes back with a bowl full of fruit instead of water sitting next to me watching her son sleep. "Fuck I forgot the water" She groans as Santo tells her he'll get It.

She eats the fruit happily with every piece she has grinning from ear to ear. "When do you think they'll notice?" I ask her "Enzo has his suspicions but besides you and Santo only Bianca knows because she did my ultrasound."

"Let me put down Luciano" She takes the sleeping baby from my arms but before she could go upstairs Enzo speaks up. "After all this time I've been loyal to you and you betray me again" He fake cries as she looks at him with a weird expression. He already figured it out.

"I swear you better fucking tell me next time you're pregnant or we're going to have to fight of course after the baby's born" He take Luciano from her as she breaks down laughing.

"Oh my god, wait, you're pregnant again?!" Mia shrieks, jumping up looking at Luciano. "How did I not see this shit coming" She holds his hand as he stirs in his sleep.

"Give me my child before you fucking wake him up" She yells at them and Enzo quickly hands her the baby as she walks upstairs going to put him in his room. I watch as she holds him tightly, rubbing his back.

"She's going to be a devil again" Sandro hands me a beer as I open it taking a long gulp. "Nothing I can't handle plus she's carrying my child that's enough for me"

I hear the conversation as everyone starts putting bets on what the gender would be. I sit back hearing them as Athena sits back down laying on me.

I hold her waist as she puts her feet on Santo. He doesn't say anything to her, just leaving them there. I rub her head as her face relaxes. She turns on her side trying to get comfortable moving around.

She relaxes as everyone keeps on the conversation. "I think she's gonna beat mom in having kids?" Angelo says drinking the rest of liquor in his cup. "Yeah she's always been one on having a big family she'll have a lot of kids" Adriano pokes Mia as she keeps swatting his hand away.

"Adri if you want more kids you better stop poking me" He puts his hand down rolling his eyes.

Hours pass by in the blink of an eye and it's already 3 in the morning. "Holy shit look at the time" Agosto looks at his phone noticing the time.

He calls for all the kids to come down as they rush full of energy. "They better sleep in the damn car" Sandro groans holding his kids hands. We bid our goodbyes closing the door. "Look there both sleeping" Leo points to Athena and Santo who are sleeping on the couch.

Slightly shaking Santo he jumps up rubbing his eyes. "I'm awake I'm awake" he rubs his hand through his hair looking around for people. 

"Santo come on I'll make sure you don't bust your ass on the way to your room" Leo tells him as he groggily walks up the stars trying to have his eyes open but failing.

I picked up Athena. She wraps her arms around my neck, laying her head on my chest as her legs snake around my waist. I carry her to our room laying her down on the bed wrapping her in the comforter.

I quickly check on Luciano seeing that he is still sleeping. I lightly put the blanket on him kissing his forehead before putting the baby monitor on stepping out of the room. I look into Santo's room as he's sprawled out on the bed. Walking into the room Athena is hugging my pillow. I wrap her arms from it as she looks around for something to hold. "I'm right here bambina" I lay next to her as she immediately goes into my arms.

"I love you Amore" she mumbles before her light snores fill up the room. I kiss her forehead, rubbing her back. "ti amo di più bambina" (I love you more baby)

---------------

Hey guys!

She's pregnant again!!!

Thank you so much for 104K <3

Q/A- What do you think the baby's name is ?

1337 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3