Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast

Athena's pov

I never really listened to my parents when they said time goes by fast when you're growing up but it goes faster when you're watching someone else grow up. Luciano is already ten months old, Santo is almost 18. They're growing up too fast. I need them to stay small and dependent on me.

"Ma I'm going out with Rory today do you need me to do anything before I go?" Santo looks up from his laptop. "No, I don't need anything. If I do, I'll ask Leo to get it before he comes." I smile at him as he nods, closing his laptop and leaving the room.

I continue to finish the rest of the food leaving Luciano in his high chair. He eats his chips making a mess all over his face. I'm pretty sure he got it in his hair too. I leave the food alone covering it making sure everything is shut off.

"Come on baby lets go clean you up" I picked him up he let out a loud laugh smiling from ear to ear. He's becoming more mobile. The bath runs, filling it up enough so he can sit without drowning. Placing him in the tub he starts to splash around.

My shirt is definitely going to be soaked by the time he's clean. "Dada" He points to the door. I turn back to see Lucky leaning on the door frame smiling. He looks so good his newly fitted suit cuffed up showing his tattooed arms.

He winks at me sitting on the toilet cover watching me bathe his child. "How was work?" I start to drain the water wrapping Luciano in the towel. He puts his hands in his mouth smiling. "It was fine I kept having to change my shirt" Lucky tickles Luciano making him laugh while smiling at his father.

"Yeah that's what happens when you're trying to get information at least you got it" I walk with Lucky to the nursery.  Luciano makes it hard for me to put his diaper on him. He's hungry and he needs a nap. "Babe can you get his bottle ready for me?" Lucky nods walking out the room.

Speaking of food, I forgot to eat. I don't know how but it happens. I'll just wait for dinner to eat. No point in eating right now. Lucky comes back with the bottle holding Luciano feeding him. "Go take a break, get a bath ready for you, I'll put him down. '' He kisses my forehead, rocking the baby.

I don't argue with him walking out of the room. I could go for some fruit right now. Slipping off my clothes I go into the full bath relaxing in the warm water. Being a mom is hard work but I wouldn't give it up for the world. I love being a mom giving my children everything they could ask for.

I sink deeper into the water making sure my hair doesn't get wet. That's too much work to wash it and then style it. Lucky walks in handing me a glass of wine holding a plate of fruit in his hand. "You read my mind. '' He sits on the edge of the tub putting the fruit in my mouth.

It tastes like heaven. The rich wine smells just as good as it tastes. "Amore mio join me" I hold his hand motioning him to come in with me. He starts to take off his clothes going extra slow when it comes to his pants. I bite my lip feeling the blood come to my tongue.

The water isn't the only thing making me wet now. I move forward letting him sit behind me, the water rising a bit more. "How much longer until Leo comes?" I rest my head on his chest, my insides aching to be touched. "He texted me about 20 minuets ago that he was going to come in about 2 hours so we have till then." I feel him start to harden against me, making me smirk.

I turn around facing him, starting to kiss down his neck. His hands go around my waist pulling me closer to him while I continue the assault on his neck moving my hips slowly circles around him. "Fuck keep doing that" he pants out breathing heavily.

"Hades I want you to fuck me" I look a him dead in the eyes that are no longer an icy blue rather a dark blue almost black. "Tell me how you want me to fuck you" He lifts me up from the tub placing me on the sink counter.

"Hard, rough, and fast" His hands trail down the valley of my breast slowly making his way further down. His lips attached to my nipple while his fingers pound into me. Fuck he knows what he's doing. I can never control myself around him. Who would know how to? "Like that baby?" He looks up at detaching my breast from his mouth.

I'm too consumed in the amount of pleasure he's giving me to even respond. His curling fingers hitting the spot where I need him the most Before I know it his tongue presses flat against me. My hands tug at his hair holding him in place. He skillfully moves it lapping around my heat tugging at his lightly. I feel his tongue slide up and down my folds as his fingers rub fast against my sensitive area making my back arch completely. Soon enough I'm a panting mess against him. Lucky wastes no time immediately pounding into me right after.

He's trying to kill me. "You feel so good, beautiful" He whispers in my ear while his body movements say something else. His sweet words continue with the hard pounding bringing nothing but pure ecstasy in my body. "Right there baby just a little bit longer" His lips come to mine I don't even fight for it.  He quickened his pace digging hands into my sides making me scream out in pleasure. I feel my insides tighten against him trying to hold in the build up that's in the pit of my stomach.

"Let it go Angel" His words give my body permission to release. I catch my breath wiping the sweat off my forehead. I get to have this for the rest of my life. I'm the luckiest person alive.

No pun intended

"You're so addicting I could stay inside of you all day" I jumped down from the countertop walking to the shower. Turning on the shower the warm water hits my skin. Lucky comes in behind me wrapping his arms around me. My hands go around him, we both say nothing sitting in silence, nothing but the water hitting our bodies.

He holds me tight and close resting his chin on my forehead. "I'm happy I married you" I rest my head on my head on his chest. "I wouldn't want to be married to anyone" He places a kiss on the top of my head lifting my head to look into his eyes.

My favorite thing to see when I wake up. The eyes that held a hold on me for such a long time. Eyes that can make you fall in love for a lifetime.  They light up filling up with nothing but love, his pupils dilate, making me smile at him.

I'm the happiest I've ever been. I can finally stop fighting. I reached my goal. I found the love of my life. I have the family I wanted.

Little me would be so happy she stayed alive and didn't die

---------------

Hey guys!

Hmmm some people what Santo and Luciano to have a sibling......

Thank you so much for 84K <3

Q/A-  New favorite chapter?

1272 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram!

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3