Chapter 46: Eat then

Lucky's pov

Our time in Santorini went by quickly but I don't think anything went by quicker than our time in the maldives. It's already our last night here. I can tell Athena's happy but sad as well. "Talk to me baby, what's wrong?" I lay down next to her, letting her rest her head on my shoulder.

"I'm happy that we're married and we have kids. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Sometimes I just hope that you don't find someone better. There's times where I just sit back and realize everything good has been taken from me. I don't want that to happen anymore." Her eyes turned glossy with a sad grey.

"Athena look at me baby, nothing is going to make me leave you. When I said forever and always I meant it. Bad things have happened to you more than most people but you're still here standing strong it's okay to be sad sometimes don't let it eat you up." Her arms get thrown around my neck. I hold her on my lap rubbing her back.

I hate when those thoughts invade her mind. More than anything I hope they go away. I never want her to have doubts on our marriage. I will do anything to keep her and our kids safe even if it means dying.

Death doesn't scare me, the thought of leaving my family in danger does.

"I just think sometimes and I don't know everything good has been taken from me. I don't know what I would do if i lost you" I let out a sigh placing her on my lap sitting up properly. She wraps her arms around my neck holding me close. "I will do everything I can to make sure that you are safe and to make sure I come home to you every night." Placing a sweet kiss on her lips she returns it deep. My hands hold her waist tight, not letting her move out of place.

"Now we have reservations to meet we have to get dressed before I fuck you the whole night" I grip her ass she rolls her eyes a light blush coming to her face. I let her get off my waist watching her dig through the clothes she has. Walking into the closest I take a dress shirt and pant's off the hanger. Athena comes in stress looking at the different pairs of shoes.

Quickly putting on my outfit I go into the bathroom running a little bit of water through my hair. It will do. I'm not taking too much care into it. "How do I look?" Athena asks, walking out of the closet wearing a skin tight black dress with the heels to match it. Her long curls are on a showcase pinned to the side framing her face showing off the diamond earrings sparkling against the moonlight.

Her stormy eyes stare into my boring ones waiting for an answer. "You look beautiful bambina" They light up with excitement as she examines herself in the mirror fixing over her hair again. Placing a few rings on my finger I fix my watch adjusting it to fit properly. "Bambina you look more than beautiful, eyes are always on you" My hands go around her waist as I bury my head in the crook of her neck.

Her hands go on top of mine, swaying us lightly. "I love you" She tells me I look at her in the mirror kissing her cheek. "I love you more" I spin her so that she's now facing me with her hands on my chest looking up at me with those eyes that can kill anyone with her looks. They look so innocent but a devil hides behind them. "I really want to fuck you right now" She stands on her tippy toes whispering in my ear.

"Bambina I can promise you once we step back foot in this door im going to fuck the shit out of you" I kiss her neck making her shiver. "So let's hurry up" She grabs my hand walk out the room. Closing the door behind her she walks in front of me showing her perfect body her hips swaying naturally already making me hard. The sound of her heels clicking against the floor make everyone in sight stop and look at her. "Um Amore which one is it?" She looks at me shyly standing into my side.

I guide her to the left going inside of the restaurant. "Hello and welcome to our fine dine restaurant. What is the name of the reservation?" The host asks, smiling at us when we reach the front.