Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide

Lucky's pov

It's getting closer and closer to Athenas due date. Only one month left and I can hold my baby boy. Everything for his nursery finally came in. "Amore look how cute this is" Athena holds up baby onesies.

She continues to gush over the many clothes Mia gave her today. "The nursery is painted already, I just have to build everything" her eyes light up and she rushes off the bed.

"Then I can put everything in place finally. Build my rocking chair first" she grabs my hand bringing me over to the light grey room. Trigger barks in excitement Grey and Blue run up the stairs following behind them in excitement.

She sits on the floor watching as I open the box full of shit. This is going to take a while. Why the hell does this look so complicated it's a fucking chair. Trigger and Blue lay on Athena's lap while Grey lays in front of me wagging his tail when I pass my hand through his fur.

Athena starts putting some of his clothes into the closet with the happiest look on her face. She's extremely excited for him to come but she's also extremely nervous.

I don't blame her. I can't wait for him to come but it scares me sometimes. I want to be the best father to him to make sure he has everything and more. Eventually I finish the chair Athena loves talking about how comfortable it is. Trigger tries to jump up but just slams his face on the wood. "Awe come here trigger" Athena pets his head Blue gets jealous jumping over trigger.

Now to the crib. It shouldn't be too hard, at least I hope not. "I'm going to make food. Do you want anything specific?" She asks standing up waddling.

"Babe I'll order a pizza later or I'll tell Mia to bring it over just stay here with me" I kissed her forehead holding her. "You're addicted to me" she laughs burying her head in my arm.

"You're the reason I wake up every morning. I need you without you I'm nothing" I stare into her stormy grey eyes that light up with love and happiness. Her pupils dilated, turning bigger.

They say that it happens when you're deeply in love with a person. I am certainly deeply in love with her just like I know she is with me. Her warm skin brings electricity to mine, making me warm up with her. "Tell Mia to bring the pizza with her. I just want to stay in your arms." She mumbles, playing with the hairs on the back of my neck.

"I'll let her know to bring it" I kiss her forehead she smiles at me. I quickly tell Mia to bring some pizza on her way here and she replies with an okay.

Athena sits next to me trying to assemble the crib with me. "Bambina, I'm almost done with it, you can start decorating everything else or finishing the dresser" I help her stand up she nods going back to the clothes.

The crib is finished. I place it in it's designated spot. "Oh my god I think I'm going to cry" she steps back looking at the room.

His room is finally done. The only thing missing is him. I can't wait for him to come. "It doesn't feel real" she lets out a few tears walking into my arms.

I hold her kissing the top of her head. I feel her emotions, it doesn't feel real. In less than a month our baby boy will be here. Staring from square one. Watching him grow up. It's a feeling no parent wants to feel.

I feel like with Santo seeing him become more himself each day. It's a proud but sad thing you have to accept that they're growing up.

They're not that little kid anymore. "Come on no more crying" I wiped her tears kissing all over her face. She lets out a light laugh wrapping her arms around my neck.

Rubbing her belly he kicked it making know he's awakened. I kiss her belly and she laughs, throwing her head back. "I hope he has your eyes" She runs her hands through my hair peacefully. Honestly as long as he's born healthy I don't care what he has.

"I've come with food," Mia yells from downstairs. Thank god She remember I'm fucking hungry. Athena holds her hand out so I can help her down the stairs. I make it easier lifting her up in a bridal style. Yeah these stairs are Athena's enemy right now. "Oh my god you brought him more clothes" Athena takes the bag full of more clothes and shoes.

"Don't look at me like that Lucky plus I didn't buy these newborns. I brought them that they say anywhere from 6 months to 18 months. You have to buy a variety duh" She throws the pizza on the coffee table taking a slice out. Trigger lays on Athena's feet while blue and grey lay on their bed falling asleep.

Athena goes through the clothes gushing over how small they are or how cute. "Amore look we can dress him like you" she shows me a suit from the big pile. "You can dress him up however you would like" I lay her on my side taking a big slice from The box. This tastes like heaven right now.

I forgot to eat the whole day. I didn't even realize it until Athena told me. Maybe I should stop doing that. Mia and Athena get into some random topic of clothes then warehouse shit and now more babies.

Trust me when I say I love kids but Athena hasn't even given birth yet I don't think she wants to get pregnant right about labor. What does that even feel like?

Labor no doubt is one of the most painful things in the world. I don't go through that pain but she will. I read in some parenting books that the best thing is just to let them hold you as tightly as they can.

I would let her do that even if she wasn't going into labor. I love when I get to hold her or she's near me because everything feels better. All the stress I have goes away immediately.

All because of a grey eyed beauty. It was alway something about her eyes. When you face a person with your eyes on there you feel different emotions. Seeing her eyes I felt safe and secure. I knew I was at home.

It's the feeling we always read about in books the moment where two soulmates coldie and everything turns out alright. 

-------------

Hey guys! 

I almost forgot to post this chapter 

Q/A- Favorite chapter?

1136 Words 

Till next time

-Yaniris0919