Not Everyone

"Please...I'm sure not EVERYONE here thinks Byul and I are dating."

"......."

The whole practice room went eerily silent.

"Okay then please raise your hand if you think Byul and I are dating."

Hwasa and Wheein were the first one  excitedly raised both of their arms up high, agreeing to the statement.

"That's a given I guess."

Behind the camera, Solar could see mmtv unnie raised her hand up in peace sign.

"Not you too unnie."

Before long, the staff, make up artist and even their dancers raised their hand up high agreeing with majority of the people in the room.

"Arghhhh!"

Hearing loud scream from Solar, RBW Ceo drop by to see if anything went wrong or if anyone got hurt.

"What's the ruckus?"

"Solar ask us to raise our hand if we think Byul and her are dating..."

One of the dancers answer.

"Really?"

He then raise his left arm high.

"Wait! Not you too Ceo nim!"

Solar turns around the room and sigh out loud. How did everyone thinks that. It's not like they were being obvious right. Right?

She looks to her right and of course even the greasy hamster hold up her hand high.

"BYUL LI PUT YOUR HAND DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Waeyo?"

"Aigoo...Alright, fine! We are dating."

The whole room erupted in a combination of loud screams and laughter.

Well, at least everyone is happy for them.