Bracelet

"Yongsun ah...."

"Mhmm...."

"Where's your boo?"

"Sorry, my what...?"

Jiwoo unnie, Solar's make up artist looked at her incredulously.

"Why are you looking so confused. Your boo...Moonbyul. What else did you call her? Love? Baby?"

"Unnieee!"

"Hahaha cute . You're blushing...But really, when is she coming here?"

"I don't think she could make it today. She is stuck in a dance practice for her concert."

"Ahh yeah. I guess I forgot about that."

"She said she is finishing the practice soon but I don't think she would come here. It must be tiring for her."

"Well, I'm not one to judge but Byul might come running here after practice just to see you. Even for a bit."

Solar was about to ask why Jiwoo unnie was looking for Byul when the door suddenly swings open. It swings wide enough that it hit the wall hard. Alerting everyone of a skipping, happy hamster.

"Unnieeeee!!"

Jiwoo unnie give a teasing nudge on Solar's shoulder and laugh out loud while walking to the dresser.

"Hey everyone. Jiwoo unnie. Wait, why are you laughing?"

"Nothing."

"Why is Jiwoo unnie laughing Yong?"

"Nothing....We were just talking about something funny. What are you doing here? Aren't you busy?"

"We finished early and I thought that we could go out for dinner. It's been a while since our last date."

"Jinjja? Then I better be getting off work now and not make my girlfriend wait longer right?"

Byul smile and kissed Solar square on her lips in front of everyone. There were only some staffs inside of the small dressing room but people has been in the know since the beginning of their relationship. It has been a glass closet sort of situation for a few years already.

It's their ritual you can say. Byul would try to come by the theatre as often as she could and kiss her no matter where they are and no matter who saw them.

The director caught them at one point and she just laughed it off saying if she is making a wlw script she would just cast the both of them. Zero awkwardness and 100% pure love.

It's cute now but they did got into a huge tearful arguement before Solar finally understand Byul's point of view.

Byul was trying to remove all of the unnecessary kisses she had received during her performance. She is a bit possessive but Solar loves it all.

The whole teary, possessive, cute hamster of a Moonbyul.

*************Previously

"How do you think I feel. How my heart broke into pieces every time you kiss another person when I could only watch from afar...Where people couldn't even see."

"Byul ah..."

"I guess I'm going now. Have fun Yong. Don't need to wait for me later."

Solar haven't finished removing her makeup so chasing the other girl right now is not an option. She quickly changed into her normal clothes and dialed up Byul's number but of course it went to voicemail.

After a while of getting unanswered phone calls, she decided to call Byul's one stop centre, Hyejinie.

"Jinie....Byul is with you?"