Recharge

"Baby, I'm home...Eh it's dark."

Byul heard sound coming from the tv in the living room.

As she walks further inside, the sight that greeted her melts her heart.

Yonghee and Yongsun were snuggling close together on the couch with Solar sleeping peacefully, her head on her sister's chest.

"Oh Byulie, you home..."

"Snuggly night?"

"Yeah...Your girl has been clinging to me the whole night. I guess she must be missing her human heater."

Yonghee said, half whispering to the other girl.

"Umm....I'm sorry I've been so busy lately."

Byul let out a long sigh.

"Hey, don't tell me. Tell this girl instead. Alright, I'm going to bed now. I'll leave this cuddle bug to your care Byul ah."

Yonghee slowly detached herself from her clingy sister and gets up but not before giving a small peck on the younger girl's head. Pinching her chubby cheeks while she was at it.

"Mhmmmmm...Unnie..."

"Byulie is here. I'm going to sleep now okay."

"Mmmkayy."

Solar still didn't wake up and snuggle further into the couch.

After taking a few pictures of her cute girlfriend, she poke those mochi cheeks to wake her up.

"Yong...Baby, wake up. Lets go to bed."

"Mhmm...."

"What's that?"

"Am tired...."

"Aigoo...Come on. Gets up then we can continue snuggling in the bedroom."

Solar throw her hands up as if asking for a lift from Byul.

Byul let out a small chuckle. Kim Yongsun being a big baby is a kryptonite for her.

"Ayy Yong. You're heavy."

"IC..."

"Okay...Okay don't be mad. Now giddy up."

Byul give Yong her back and the older girl quickly wraps her arms around Byul's neck while locking her legs around the younger girl's waist. After stabilizing both of them Byul walk slowly to their bedroom.

Gently, dropping Solar on her bed, Byul then tuck the girl comfortably inside her blanket.

Seeing as the older girl has started to fall asleep again, she gets up to wash herself before sleeping.

"Where you going?"

A small voice alerted Byul, stoping her from walking further.

"To wash up. You will be mad tomorrow if I didn't shower first before laying down on the bed."

"5 minute."

"Really, that quick...Haha. Okay wait a bit. Give me 10."

Byul came back after a short refreshing shower and gets inside the blanket. The older girl was quick to slot her head under Byul's chin, pushing her whole body harder on Byul's chest. Moulding them together. Solar sounded like she was purring, content with their current position.

Byul rub Solars back and whisper her apology for being so busy these few days.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy baby. I'll make it up to you after the album comes out okay."

"Byul ah..."

"Hmm...Eh I thought you were asleep."

"Kiss me."

Byul being the annoying person she is, drop a quick peck near Solar's lips. Not anywhere near where she wanted. The older girl let out a loud whine.

"Yahhh...."

Solar open her eyes and give an annoyed look at Byul.

"Kiss meeee..."

"Aigoo...My baby."

Byul then finally kiss Solar. Full on the lips then deepened it, savouring her taste. It's been a while since they kissed like this.

After both of them pulled away for a breathe of air, Byul watch as Solar's lips puckered, chasing the younger's lips as if it was still not enough. Like she wanted more than that.

"Hey baby.."

Solar opens her eyes and smile. Byul swore she could see love coming out of those beautiful eyes.

She then rub her forehead on Byul's chest hiding away. Solar grip hard on the younger girl's shirt before confessing.

"I miss you so much."

"I know...I'm sorry..."

"Kenchana....It's fine...We're fine."

"Mhmmh."

Byul then push her right arm under Solar's neck and hug her tight. Almost suffocating the older girl with her body.

"Eekk...Too tight Byulieee."

"I miss you too and I love you so so much."

Byul loosened her grip on Solar, drop a small peck on top of her head while humming softly, serenading both of them to sleep.

"Hmm hmm hmm hmm...Mhmmm."

"Wait..."

"Wae?"

"Are you serenading shutdown to me right now?"

"What if I did."

Byul smirk.

Solar pinched Byul on the stomach.

"Ouchh! What was that for?"

"You know what that song makes me feel right...?"

"Oh really..And what does it makes you feel Ms Kim."

" You know what!!"

"Mhmm....Mhmmm."

Byul continue to hum the tune of her latest song.

"Yahhh!"

And what if they didn't get much sleep that night due to some other activities. Byul got a free day tomorrow for a reason.