Cold

"Baby wait."

Byul hold onto Solar's wrist, stopping the older girl from going out of her car door.

Solar shut the car door close then turn towards Moonbyul. She smile softly and give a lingering peck on those cute lips.

"Mhmm...."

"Good...See you after the shoot."

"Wait...Baby...Not that."

"You don't want my kisses?"

The older girl looked shocked. Moonbyul has never rejected any of her kisses or anything from her.

"Aniyoo...It's not like that. It's cold outside Ddunie."

Byul take off her black winter jacket and hold it out to Solar.

"Here...Take my coat...You didn't bring any."

"Oh...But you...?"

"I will turn the car heater on it's fine and I still have a spare in the boot. Now, have fun on set. I promise to come by tomorrow."

Solar couldn't help the butterflies that were violently fluttering inside her stomach. She grab a hold of Byul's shirt then pulled the younger girl in a deeper kiss. Deeper than before.

"Mhmm...Mmmm...Mhmm....Haha ...Why are you like this suddenly?"

It's not that Byul don't like the affection. Usually, her girlfriend reserve those lingering type of kiss inside their bedroom.

Blushing beet red, Solar was silent for a bit and then she said.

"You will pick me up later right?"

"Of course baby."

"Ok...See you then jagi. I love you."

"I love you more."

Finally, Solar went out of the car in a fluffy black winter coat. Bigger than what she used to wear. Smelling like Byulyi.

She was hopping up and down happily, walking to the building's entrance. Solar turn her back again and Byul is still in her car, waiting for her to walk inside of the building first before driving off.

Solar's smile got bigger. She waves at Byul and signals for her to just go.

"Kaa Byul ah....Pali go or you will be late."

She mouthed.

Of course being stubborn, the younger girl only leave the drop off area after Solar had went inside of the building safely.

It had always been the simple gesture that makes her fall more in love with that greasy hamster.

A/N:

Sorry its a short one. I couldn't get this out of my head so need to type it all out first.

Got more to come. Please be patience.

For those who is waiting for 'August' there might be few chapters up but I'm just arranging the storyline.

I really am not good if anything needed to be in order.

🌕☀️