Reunion

Solar has finished quarantine and will proceed her schedule one by one.

🐹: Baby

🐹: Baby you are free!...Can we meet today? Where are you?

🐹: Yong

🐹: Yonggg

🐹: Ddunnnn

It was only 10 minutes of silence but it's been too long since the last time she had seen her girlfriend. The anticipation was killing her and Byul decided to just give a call.

Ringgggg

Ringggggggggg

Only on the third ring Solar answered. Voice a bit husk probably just woke up from her sleep.

"Hmm."

"Yong!!"

Moonbyul excitedly shout through the phone.

"Oww...Don't scream. My head hurts. What is it?"

"What are you doing today? Can I come over? Are you home?"

"Today?"

"Yeah..Don't you miss me?"

Byul whined. Sad thinking the older girl doesn't miss her at all.

"Of course I miss you Jagiya."

"Then can I come?"

"Sure. I'm at home but I have work tonight."

"Already working! Can I stay till you come back home."

"Just come over Byul ah."

"Yes maam."

Byul left a short text to her sister saying that she won't be coming back home tonight and quickly rushed to Solar's house.

🌕☀️

Moonbyul rings the doorbell as soon as she reach Solar's house. The older girl open the door immediately as if she had been waiting since their call.

"Hey."

"Hey."

They look at each other up and down. Both being shy so suddenly.

Solar laughed out lout at their current situation.

"Why are you being so awkward?"

"Can I...?"

"Mhmm."

"Kiss you...?"

"Come inside Byulyi."

Byul walk inside slowly but the younger girl was fidgeting with her fingers. Like it was her first time coming over.

"What are you being so nervous for. It's just me."

"I miss you."

Byul look at Solar with her beautiful doe eyes. The older girl let out a loud sigh but smile softly before cupping both of Byul's cheeks and kissing her senseless.

"Mmmmmm."

They broke apart from their kiss for a much needed air, resting both of their foreheads together. Eyes closed.

"Feels better now?"

Byul nodded her head then she hug Solar tight. She rub her nose on the juncture of her girlfriend's neck. Simply just resting there. Engulfing herself in the other girl's essence.

"Aigoo."

Solar pat Byul's back lightly but then wrapped both of her arms around the younger girl. Tightened their bodies together.