Shutdown #2 (Smut)

Hug me in this dark night
I'll move to your rhythm
Whisper to me when you close your eyes
Melt me in your short breath
Untie my tightly tied knot
Give it to me
The night is short

"Hahahahhaa..."

Byul laugh out loud when Solar, with full on ski gear fell down the entrance of their chalet room.

"Yahh don't laugh! Help meee."

Solar was swinging her arms up and down trying to get up. But fails.

"Let's remove your coat first then it will be easier to get up."

Byul sit down, tugging the oldest coat loose and finally, freeing her from herself.

Solar still didn't get up after her coat was removed. The older girl just laid there on the floor motionless.

"Baby you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just tired. Carry me to bed. Pleaseee."

"Being a baby now Ddun."

"And what if I am. If you don't want to then FINEE!"

"Haha alright you big baby. Come here."

Despite her small figure, Byul really is the strongest one between both of them.

They almost reach the bed when Solar suddenly shouted. Byul almost drop her on the ground.

"WAITTT!!!"

"What? You startled me Yong."

"I need to shower first. Let's go in together."

"Into the shower?"

"Yeah. Why are you looking at me like that. It's not like we never did it before."

"It has been a while since then that's all."

"Don't be shy on me now Moon Byul Yi."

Solar drags Byul inside the bathroom and didn't wait long to undress herself.

Byul was in awe. It really has been a while since the last time she saw her girlfriend in all her naked glory. God, Solar is so fucking beautiful.

"Palii Byul ah. It's getting cold."

"Nae...."

Byul went inside the shower stall. Forgetting what to do with her hands. Solar being Solar just give her a shower scrub and said.

"Help me wash my back..."

Flustered. But the older girl couldn't see her face now. Thank God for that or she would be teased mercilessly.

Slowly, Byul rub small circle behind Solar's back and massaging slowly her tensed shoulder.

"Mhmmm."

"You like that baby...?"

"Mhmmm ..Ahh."

"Yong, don't make sound like that."

"What if I don't want to stop."

"Don't tempt me Ddun."

"Then I will just continue. Ahhhhh."

Solar moan out loud.

Moonbyul drop the scrub she was holding and wrap one arm across solars stomach, flushing their bodies together.

"Ohhh..."

She slot her head on Solar's shoulder, dropping open mouth kisses to the exposed skin.