Do you Wanna Build A Snowman

🐰: Jagi, I think I got covid

Byul was busy at that time when Solar texted her. Finally, taking a short break from practicing, she unlocked her phone and was beyond shocked by the text. Not wasting anymore time, she dialled up the older girl's number and wait nervously for her girlfriend to pick up.

"Yong.....What happend?"

"I did the self test just now and do it again to reconfirmed. There are two lines Byul ah."

"Oh god..."

"I'm going to the hospital and do PCR test to confirm it."

"It's gonna be alright baby. How do you feel right now."

"Just some sore throat..."

"Can you go alone to the hospital?"

"I need to Byulyi. I'm positive."

"I could come and fetch you in a full ppe suit."

"Aigoo. No need...Don't worry. You just continue with your rehearsal alright."

"Hmm. Tell me if you feel something is not right and please tell me the results from hospital later."

"Arasso."

The call was quick since Byul still got lots of practicing to do but she couldn't really put 100 percent concentration today. Not when her girl is sick with the virus.

🌕☀️

Byul was anxiously waiting for a call from her girlfriend but when she saw the notice, she decided to just call Solar instead of waiting.

"Yong. It's true then. You're confirm positive?"

"Yeah."

"Don't stress yourself. How are you feeling?"

"I'm resting well at home. Yongkee and Yonghee unnie has gone back to my parent's house."

"Good...."

"Thank God we didn't meet after work that day Byul ah. It would be a mess with your concert preparation and everything."

"Yeah, but I still owe you your birthday dinner."

"It's fine. There will be another day for that."

"We have been so busy lately. I'm sorry for doing a concert at the same time with your comebacks. We don't have time for each other now."

"Kenchana. We will make time after everything settles down. April will be ours. Let's go on a vacation."

"What if we go on a camping trip?"

"Luring me into camping ayy?"

"Haha. You got me. Would you?"

"Anything for you Byulyi."

"Now rest Yong. I promise everything will be alright."

"Bye jagi."

"Bye baby, love you."

"Love you more."

🌕☀️

It was only Saturday and Byul is already restless. Today was her off day since they were supposed to go on a date this weekend but F**k covid stopping everything.

Since she just couldn't seem to sit still, she decided 'What the Hell' and go to Solar's house instead.

It's an impromptu trip of course. Unbeknown to anyone even not known to the sick person inside.

Reaching Solar's front door, Byul rings the doorbell non stop till Solar's voice come out from the speaker.

"Who is it?"