SMN

Studio Moon Night tonight has finally ended successfully and they were all going on their separate ways. Byul feels refreshed finally able to say more about her album but she couldn't wait for the release on 19th.

Mirani and Seori went to the washroom for a bit so Moonbyul thought of waiting for them before leaving. Just wanted to say goodbye again. She really love working with them both.

It took a while so she guess it's better to call her girlfriend first.

Solar picks up on the first ring. That was fast for the older girl since she had always been busy even at home.

"Omo.. That's fast."

"I just finished listening to SMN."

"Oh! Listening now heyy... Wae? Worry about my MV love interest?"

"Yahh! I just wanted to listen to your voice. We couldn't meet up yesterday. I miss you."

"Jinjja... I miss you more. Can I go to your house after this? I've got some free time tomorrow. Did you eat dinner?"

"Sure sure you can come here and yes I did have some salad just now."

"Unnieee...Please eat something else. Something proper."

"I'm dieting right now Byul ah."

"I know that. What else did you eat today?"

"More salad?"

Moonbyul sigh. The older girl has been on a dieting spree again. She keep on saying she is getting heavy. Solar is already perfect in her eyes.

"Baby...Don't do this to your body please ..."

"I..I'm sorry. It's just....I don't have any appetite today. It's always better eating with you."

Byul almost run and drive straight to Solar's house after hearing that. The older girl has been so clingy lately but she loves it so much since it was such a rare occurrences.

"I'll bring samgyeopsal since Yonghee unnie told me you have been craving for it or is there anything else you want?"

There was a silent pause for a while before Solar replied.

"You..."

"Aigooo. Being greasy now."

"Hmmph...When are you coming here?"

"Right now but give me another 10 minutes. I wanted to say goodbye to both of the girls first."

"Okay. Say hi to them for me and palii come here..."

"Alright alright baby. I'm coming."

Byul ended her call with Solar just as both of the girls walk by.

"Unnie. You're not going back yet?"

Mirani asked. Both of them were standing in front of Byul in the hallway.

"I'm waiting for you first."

"Ahhh...So sweet of you sunbaenim."

"Ayyy I'm always like this. Oh, Yongsun unnie said hi to both of you."

"Is that the person you're on call with just now?"

Mirani asked again.

"Yeah. I was talking to her. Sorry couldn't chat much since I gotta go now. See you soon alright Seori and Mirani. Drive safe."

"Okay Byul unnie and thank you."

"Thank you unnie. Drive safe."

As soon as Byul walks away and out of earshot, Mirani pulls Seori  closer and whisper.

"Wait! Didn't Byul unnie call the person on her phone baby and if it was Solar unnie...Is it...My brain is in overdrive right now. Are they you know..."

Mirani shows weird gesture with her hands trying to comprehend and explain what's happening.

"You dont know?"

"Know what!"

"They are together together."

"Jinjja...Omo omo. Oh my God! How did you find out?"

"It was funny really. Last time Solar unnie visited the mv set impromtu. I almost got yeeted by her for flirting with Byul unnie."

"OH... Ayy you making move that fast Seori ssi."

"Shush...Byul unnie is too cute and I don't know anything at that time. You really don't want to be on her wrong side Mirani. I don't want to know what will happend if Solar unnie is mad."

"Same here... Both of them are so cute together."

"Yepp...I ship them so hard after knowing the tea. I mean, I ship them before but now knowing. Nothing will sink my ship!"

Both of Seori and Mirani laugh out loud. It was like a dream come true. They hope someday they will find love as beautiful as what Byul and Solar have.

"Oh sorry. It's getting late now. I need to go back Seori. You have a safe trip back home okay."

Mirani was about to walk towards the exit when Seori grabs her arm and almost shout.

"Waitt Mirani! Can I...Can I have your phone number. I mean to contact in case we wanted to collab in the future or for a coffee talk somewhere?"

Seori. The Seori is asking for her number and did she just proposed for a coffee date. Be calm Mirani. Like Byul unnie did. Make it cool.

"Sure sure.... And I'll be waiting for that coffee talk invitation Ms Seori."

They exchanged numbers that night.

Did Moonbyul really saw something in both of them? They do click very well with each other.

A/N:

STREAM BYULIE LUNATIC TODAYYY 6PM KST

STREAM THEM ALL OR I WONT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

AND BABY WHEENIEEE...SORRY I FORGOT BUT I'VE STREAM SINCE THE DAY.....