Sweater Weather

"Byulieee..."

"Waeyoo?"

"Your tops look really nice and warm. Can I borrow it sometimes?"

Byul looks at Yongsun and let out a small chuckle. Of course she would find what Byul is wearing warm, the older girl is just wearing a tank top and shorts.

"Here, just take it. I'll search your closet and wear something else."

Byul proceed to take off her hoodie, leaving her in a sport bra.

Byulie really love to wear long sleeve or anything instead of showing her beautiful body. Yongsun couldn't help but trace her fingers on the exposed abs, tracing it in a circular pattern.

Then came in Yonghee. The oldest Yong has the worst timing ever. Ever since Yong and Byul started dating, they have forgotten how many times Yonghee caught them red handed or in a very compromising position.
It's not their fault really. Or maybe it was.

"Fuck my life!  In the living room really? Oh God Kim Yongsun! We have just moved in. I don't want you both to do it in every room possible. Thank God you never come into my room. Wait! Not my room right?"

"Unnie, it's not..."

Yongsun try to explain it further but Yonghee was having none of it.

"Nahh...Not buying it...Bye gayss. I'm out shopping and please don't go into my room!"

Yonghee shout out loud and slam the front door hard leaving both of them behind.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh my god."

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"BYUL!!! Stop laughing it's not funny. I'm freaking embarrassed right now."

"Sorry. It's just that. Your sister has the worst timing ever."

"I know. Fuck my life."

"You know what Ddun..."

"What..."

"At least we have the whole house to ourselves"

Byul drags Yong to their bedroom.

Yes, theirs. With how many times Byul has been to Yong's house. It's not even Yongsun's in the first place.